TDKR Hot Toys 1/6 Scale vehicle "THE BAT"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May get this at the new scale, the 1/6 would have been impossible, a straight up "pass". My very strong feeling on it would be that this should be a "one-and-done" at this scale. I could see mayyyybe a 1/12 Batman to sit inside the thing, but that's it. Do not want a whole line of do-overs in a new scale. I am not interested in anything else in this scale.

Do not want a whole line of do-overs in a new scale. I am not interested in anything else in this scale.

Sure you do!

I can see it now. They'll do an "action fleet" sort of deal where they include a 1/12 model vehicle with lights and a 6" poseable action figure.

- The Bat w/ Batman
- The Batwing w/ Batman

- Hunter Killer Tank w/ Endo
- Hunter Killer Flying w/ Resistance Soldier

It'll be like this, but much bigger,

Star_Wars_Micro_Machines_Action_Fleet_Snowspeeder.JPG

Star_Wars_Action_Fleet_Tie_Fighter_1.jpg

Star_Wars_Micro_Machines_Action_Fleet_Lukes_X_Wing.JPG

Star_Wars_Micro_Machines_Action_Fleet_Darth_Vaders_Tie.JPG

Also, depending on the fit of the Bat's cockpit and the style of the 6" Batman, some of you interested might want to consider getting this figure if you want a passenger,

dcat01.JPG

Sure you do!

I can see it now. They'll do an "action fleet" sort of deal where they include a 1/12 model vehicle with lights and a 6" poseable action figure.

- The Bat w/ Batman
- The Batwing w/ Batman

- Hunter Killer Tank w/ Endo
- Hunter Killer Flying w/ Resistance Soldier

You know something? That's a pretty interesting thought. This 1/12th Bat is growing on me. It wouldn't make me stop buying 1/6th figures, but it provides a nice alternative for those extremely large pieces.

I wouldn't even need the small 6" figures, but a flying HK would be nice.

I reckon that nagging not-in-the-same-scale feeling will wear off for some sooner than others though I personally wouldn't put them on the same shelf as the rest of my 1/6 to keep the illusion of scale intact.

:exactly::goodpost: I have exactly the same way of thinking about that...

May get this at the new scale, the 1/6 would have been impossible, a straight up "pass". My very strong feeling on it would be that this should be a "one-and-done" at this scale. I could see mayyyybe a 1/12 Batman to sit inside the thing, but that's it. Do not want a whole line of do-overs in a new scale. I am not interested in anything else in this scale.

Almost everyone loved Master Replicas and they made stuff in lots of different scales. I'm not married to 1:6 only.

If I had a 1:12 Bat it would give me an excuse to crank up "Mortal Kombat".

Well, I won't be one of the guys changing their mind. I only collect comic based 1/12th DC stuff. This would have to be priced just right and come with diecast parts that are completely articulated and motorized propellers for me to even consider biting...did I mention it would have to be impossibly affordable?

It will be at least as expensive as a Tumbler.
Maybe even MORE expensive.
It's the same size but a lot more intricate...

It would be MORE than the tumbler. Look at the 89" batmobile....It has more detail than the tumbler and that is almost $700.

So an item like this on a 1/6 scale would be mega in size because the tumbler is huge and more detailed than the 89". As much as I like this idea....It's a pass for me on size and expense. Just my .02

It would be MORE than the tumbler. Look at the 89" batmobile....It has more detail than the tumbler and that is almost $700.

So an item like this on a 1/6 scale would be mega in size because the tumbler is huge and more detailed than the 89". As much as I like this idea....It's a pass for me on size and expense. Just my .02

I meant in 1/12...

Yagami Zaixi generous male, heroine, Department of Batman and Catwoman the Zhongyou big bad guys Bane generous 1/6 Figure Bat Mobile and Bat Pod, and the same proportion of generous old year has been published Zo (Batman the Chung overweight buried 1/ 4), the Batman craze should take a break now? Zhongwei original matter this year, unprecedented generous 1/12 bats fighter "The Bat" not you agree old annual animation festival features generous 1/6 Han exaggerated, but Air has a 1/6 Bat Mobile Gan most glance well only one kind of machine at the end of the propeller, and a positive one pair of blades have electric, Zhongyou light it move. Although pilot Zhongwei generous with the proportion of Batman appeared HT are Good words want to bury, I believe that the majority generous Batman fans will wish Drainage Die all wishes come true!

i...+wut+_fb441e898388ea3b67eef53d259a278c.jpeg

Back