TDKR Hot Toys 1/6 Scale vehicle "THE BAT"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I've got to say is three words after I saw these two pics--Hasbro's USS Flagg. HT's the Bat will probably be that big and will require a table extremely long for it to sit on. Just like the Flagg. Crazy!

The 89 isn't that big against the Tumbler...definitely longer, yes...but the Hot Toys' Backstage photo above is really misleading about their relative sizes because of perspective. The Bat-pod in the foreground (but still not exactly lined-up in the front with the 89 and 66) appears to have wheels that are almost twice as big as the Tumbler's front wheels...even though we know they are the same size.

The 89 wouldn't look that big relative to the Tumbler if they were lined up together at the same depth of field. The Tumbler is actually more than two inches wider.

1951021lqq7flfs7d0q807.jpg

At first I was a lil worried if i'd be able to buy them all. But thanks to mother nature I am one loaded fanboy! You guys hear about the hurricane like thunder & lightning storms that swept thru the east & knocked out electricity in several states? Well I work security for the electric company. & baby let me tell YOU!! After working around the clock all week.......(que Dave Chappelle in 3...2....1.....) I'M RICH B**CH!!!! LOL, yeah the check was out of this world! My tax rate was 29% & the amount deducted was larger than my normal pay check.

So yeah, this pretty black boy is all set for the coming of the KNIGHT!!

Sideshow is auctioning off a Naboo Fighter in a couple days and I think the Bat would be roughly the same size and weight

NABOO FIGHTER
STAR WARS SIXTH SCALE REPLICA
PROMOTIONAL DISPLAY ITEM

This auction is for a unique, mixed media Naboo Fighter promotional display item. At sixth scale it’s stellarly huge; measuring in at approximately 5 ½ feet long, 3 ½ feet wide, 1 ½ feet high and weighing 38 lbs in the box. It can be displayed by hanging from the ceiling or used as floor display. (Although we recommend the latter!) This item comes with its own inner box and shipper box.

Special Note: Due to the size of this item, it can only be shipped on a pallet via freight. Estimated shipping to East Coast is approximately $300.

Lol. That's great.
I have one of the Promotional Trade Federation Droid Starfighters in 1/6 scale(They used to hang them from the roof in TRU stores when The Phantom Menace came out).
I snagged one off Ebay back in the day when TPM was still a sour taste in everyone's mouth!
Even the Droid Fighter is an impressive piece(Seen here with a 16" Ertl Star Destroyer model kit), so i can only imagine how cool the Naboo Fighter would be in this scale!

I'm reading the newly released "The Art and Making of The Dark Knight Trilogy" and Chris Corbould states The Bat is seventeen feet wide and twenty-seven feet long. So that puts it at 34"x54" in 1/6 scale which is about what we were expecting.

I'm reading the newly released "The Art and Making of The Dark Knight Trilogy" and Chris Corbould states The Bat is seventeen feet wide and twenty-seven feet long. So that puts it at 34"x54" in 1/6 scale which is about what we were expecting.

That book is OUT???

That's about 4feet high. With all these amazing toys coming out for Bats, I may need to drop an h, and convert a bath room to a bat room.

Cover pic? Gonna try and find one if I can

I just got The Dark knight Manual , i did a review if anyone is interested , i will scan some pages and post them soon. :wave

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAMf1RVPcd0[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqKd-KimYa4[/ame]

Woah!
I need to cut down my chandelier and hang this bad boy in its place.

Good luck with this thing Dark Knight collectors. While I agree that it is awesome to the point of drooling, it is simply too huge for display. It will also cost a thousand dollars. Silly. Wait, who am I kidding? If someone made a 1/6 Slave 1 I would buy in a heartbeat. Space/cost be damned! Go for it! Interested to see in hand pics of this monster.

Good luck with this thing Dark Knight collectors. While I agree that it is awesome to the point of drooling, it is simply too huge for display. It will also cost a thousand dollars. Silly. Wait, who am I kidding? If someone made a 1/6 Slave 1 I would buy in a heartbeat. Space/cost be damned! Go for it! Interested to see in hand pics of this monster.

I doubt there will be any "in hand" pics. There will be "on forklift"
or "on crane" pics
:lol:lol

Back