TDKR Hot Toys 1/6 Scale vehicle "THE BAT"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if this would be to big to hang from the ceiling

I dont see any other way of displaying it

The "Hot Wheels" version I ordered arrived this morning.Thats a nice manageable scale.I might put it in my pocket and take it with me to Friday mornings showing and fly it around every time it appears on screen making "Whoosing" noises.My punishment will be more severe!!

Got pictures?

Found it and the site has great pics for reference like this:

IMG_6243.JPG

More here: https://lamleydlm.blogspot.com/2012/06/first-look-hot-wheels-turtle-oops-i.html

I cant wait for HT to reveal The Bat's specs and pics and for the PO to go up.
I LOVE this thing.
Can't wait to get it !!!!!

Just saw it in action in the movie. Don't take this the wrong way, cause I think it was great. But now that I know what it really is....I will no longer be buying The Bat.

The end.

Just saw it in action in the movie. Don't take this the wrong way, cause I think it was great. But now that I know what it really is....I will no longer be buying The Bat.

The end.

Just seen the movie also. I like the bat. I would buy it in 2014.

got the word from the GF, I can get this.

of course it came with a condition, sell my Marvel Legends collection to make room/money for it. I'm torn now....

The same reason I sell almost all my Marvel Legends, DC Universe Direct DC, Batman the animated show...I keep few teams from Marvel legends just I need more room for my Hot toys figures.:wink1:

After seeing the film, I definitely *want* one. I just don't think I'll be able to swing it due to size. It's just too big, but oh so cool.

Back