TDKR Hot Toys 1/6 Scale vehicle "THE BAT"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is EVIDENCE on how important this license is to HT. If they are putting this out- they will annouince a swarm of 1/6 figures to go along with it.....only thing we have now is this teaser and Bane teaser- they are going to announce many new figures in the nerxt two months!!!:yess:

HT will charge $1200 for this but at that price point they are still going to sell alot- peiople pay $2k for statues and they know it. It will be a limited run because HT knows they won't sell 1000 of these but look out- it will be a stunner- probably in 12-18 months!

It would be a nice touch of the rotary blades on the bottom were able to spin. There's obviously no way they could generate enough thrust :lol, but it'd be a cool feature.

This is EVIDENCE on how important this license is to HT. If they are putting this out- they will annouince a swarm of 1/6 figures to go along with it.....only thing we have now is this teaser and Bane teaser- they are going to announce many new figures in the nerxt two months!!!

This was a given already.

Did anyone else think this was for avatar at 1st? Also is this supposed to attach to tumbler some how ?

Also is this supposed to attach to tumbler some how ?

Good question. When I saw the first spy shots of this thing, I actually thought it was the Tumbler converted into a flying machine of some sort. However since then, I've seen it next to a camo Tumbler and it's considerably bigger. But if you look at the newest trailer and see the undercarriage... there's nothing there and it's so oddly shaped... it's got to be either part of, or converted from something.

Wouldn't it be sick if this was how Catwoman ended up on a Batpod? Perhaps the Bat starts off as some sort of land vehicle and since the latest trailer shows both Batman and Catwoman inside of it... perhaps sometime after that scene, Batman separates off in the flying part and Catwoman separates off in a Batpod... I dunno, just imagining and working myself into a feverish frenzy for this freakin' movie to come out. July 20 is soooooo far off!!! :gah:

Good question. When I saw the first spy shots of this thing, I actually thought it was the Tumbler converted into a flying machine of some sort. However since then, I've seen it next to a camo Tumbler and it's considerably bigger. But if you look at the newest trailer and see the undercarriage... there's nothing there and it's so oddly shaped... it's got to be either part of, or converted from something.

Wouldn't it be sick if this was how Catwoman ended up on a Batpod? Perhaps the Bat starts off as some sort of land vehicle and since the latest trailer shows both Batman and Catwoman inside of it... perhaps sometime after that scene, Batman separates off in the flying part and Catwoman separates off in a Batpod... I dunno, just imagining and working myself into a feverish frenzy for this freakin' movie to come out. July 20 is soooooo far off!!! :gah:

I love this

Imagination running wild :lol

Jye would be proud

Back