TDKR Hot Toys 1/6 Scale vehicle "THE BAT"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to envision how big this thing will be. I was just looking at a picture of it next to the tumbler and it dwarfs it. And the 1/6 Tumbler is pretty big,right? I've never thought to buy it so I never paid it much attention. Does someone have a pic of it and an HT figure next to it so I can see what it looks like it scale to the figures?

Just saw the new TV spot with brand spanking new footage. They showed Fox introducing Wayne to the Bat... definitely a standalone craft.

Fox: These conversations use to end with an unusual request.

Wayne: I'm retired.

Fox: Well let me show you some stuff anyway... just for old times sake.

<cut to scene with roll up door rising and *tah dah* the BAT!> :thud:

Just saw the new TV spot with brand spanking new footage. They showed Fox introducing Wayne to the Bat... definitely a standalone craft.

Fox: These conversations use to end with an unusual request.

Wayne: I'm retired.

Fox: Well let me show you some stuff anyway... just for old times sake.

<cut to scene with roll up door rising and *tah dah* the BAT!> :thud:

Whoa. I haven't seen that one. *leaves to surf youtube*

I've done a damn good job at staying away from all news, threads etc for TDKR. The only things I've seen are the actual theatrical trailers and just now some TV spot. I didn't see the one mentioned above but I saw some cool ones. Bruce is looking pretty hagard with a gray tuft of hair "...I need you to get me back in the game." :yess: Man, I do believe this will surpass TDK.

I've done a damn good job at staying away from all news, threads etc for TDKR. The only things I've seen are the actual theatrical trailers and just now some TV spot. I didn't see the one mentioned above but I saw some cool ones. Bruce is looking pretty hagard with a gray tuft of hair "...I need you to get me back in the game." :yess: Man, I do believe this will surpass TDK.

Hey Fiend, check YouTube for "The Dark Knight Rises TV spot #3". Unforunately, the clip is a phone cam recording of the spot on TV. Much better if you can catch it live on your TV or just wait for an official version on the web.

Just watched the new spot--"I'm retired." Hah! So much like The Dark Knight Returns there. That plus Knightfall, The Cult, and No Man's Land. Talk about a greatest hits list of Batman stories to inspire this film. So wish July 20 was this Friday!

487184_10150831003087344_58690437343_9769364_1686955973_n.jpg

:thud:

"The Largest Project in Hot Toys history."
-HT Facebook

are those cup holders on the bottom right for the bat

Greetings all. 1st to thoes who claim they want this to fly. I take it you've never seen footage of high end gas powered helicoptor model looseing power/control in mid air & its owner chaseing it down with arms wide open in a futile effort to catch it falling from the sky.

The last thing you want is to watch 2K of your money plunge into terra firma LOL. Ok next is my prediction. Its no mistake that its so oddly shaped. I think it has wings & the show stopper is gonna be their deployment.

Let Avengers bask in their glory now. But we DC fans know the real story. Its no hapenstance that late spring saw a mad rush to get movies out & released. They all know to gain way for the coming of the Knight.....to give it a wide birth/stand off......to not get caught in the awsome wake of its opening box office sales.

It has the right name alright.....come 7/20 all of Hollywood cinnima will bare witness to the BLACKEST TOTAL KNIGHT ECLIPS EVER SEEN! All new releases will die & wither away from lack of publisity sun light.

cheese and crow, I'm guessing that's a manip, if not it has to be one of HT's employees. That thing is gonna be massive.

Last edited:
Looks like someone already has it......:rotfl

posted on facebook
543672_300003873422183_100002377187490_671647_1939477113_n.jpg

that is a serious batman collection!

I type this while looking at my tumbler..............where the hell would i put that thing!

I want one for sure but.........ah screw it!

you only live once!
:lol

Now feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but the forced perspective of that photo shop is off. Look at how small the batman is inside compared to the 1:6 figs that should only be a few feet away. That is from the forced perspective. The batman inside look to be about 8" tall.

Maybe someone can shop up a new pic that will give us a good idea of what we are in for.

Now feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but the forced perspective of that photo shop is off. Look at how small the batman is inside compared to the 1:6 figs that should only be a few feet away. That is from the forced perspective. The batman inside look to be about 8" tall.

Maybe someone can shop up a new pic that will give us a good idea of what we are in for.

Yeah I agree.
It's going to be even bigger than that.

The tumbler is absolutely HUGE:

IMG_6071.JPG

This will be significantly larger than that

Back