TDK Official Blu-ray Specs, Cover Art, Etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not listed on Amazon yet :( something tells me I'll end up getting both if the prices are right. One to display one to rack with the others (although having HD-DVD Begins and Blu-Ray TDK may look odd)

As much as I enjoyed Heath Ledger's performance I would like Batman on the cover. Hope they change the cover.

I'll only be getting the normal set as I have the Hot Toys Batpod coming :D

p.s. Like many others have said.....where is the Ledger tribute? :mad:

I would think Amazon would have this up for pre-order by now. But, not yet.

Iron Man on Tuesday at least in Hi-Def.

:D

Just saw that it's being released on the 8th of December on DVD and Blu-Ray and if you get it from HMV they've got an exclusive TDK comic with it.

I would say the two-disc DVD will have the same features as the Blu-Ray.

not to sound picky, but i hate the covers. i was hoping for something more epic. oh well there's sure to be LOTS of custom covers floating around very soon. i'll keep you guys posted when i get them.

Damn. Those features suck.

The two History Channel documentaries are each around 50+ minutes, so that's nearly two hours right there. There's about 3+ hours of bonus features, which is fine. It's certainly more than the 100+ minutes on the Batman Begins DVD.

The two History Channel documentaries are each around 50+ minutes, so that's nearly two hours right there. There's about 3+ hours of bonus features, which is fine. It's certainly more than the 100+ minutes on the Batman Begins DVD.

I dont care. Its the movie, and how they made it, thats what im intrested in.

That and the HORRIBLE acting from the swat member in the passenger seat of the transport.

"Okay, that's not GOOD! That IS NOT GOOD!"

Man that made me gag a little.

I don't know why but that guy reminded me of Jon Favreau! And I didn't know that the driver was actually Gordon.

Because of all the goodies that Hot Toys are releasing, I've been delaying the purchase of my Playstation 3. It looks like this will be a catalyst for me buying a Playstation 3!

Then of course I'd need to get a Full-HD screen as well! Argh!

When I first saw it (yes the acting is bad) as the guy was wearing a full mask I was assuming it was either going to be the Joker or one of his goons

GET OUT THE WAAAY !! I'M GONNA MISS THE MIDNIGHT DK SHOWNG !!!!!!

darkknight3lg.jpg

Back