TDK Official Blu-ray Specs, Cover Art, Etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally can't see them having much to do with TDK, I know the only bit I'd want to trim was the bit with the 2 kids in the Car making guns with their fingers. It just screamed "someone high up in the studio has gotten their kids a cameo"

I personally can't see them having much to do with TDK, I know the only bit I'd want to trim was the bit with the 2 kids in the Car making guns with their fingers. It just screamed "someone high up in the studio has gotten their kids a cameo"

That and the HORRIBLE acting from the swat member in the passenger seat of the transport.

"Okay, that's not GOOD! That IS NOT GOOD!"

Man that made me gag a little.

There is the possibility that all of the extras for the blu-ray aren't listed, just some of them. The ones listed could be exclusive to the blu-ray. After all, they have'nt listed the specs for the 2 disc DVD one. I would be willing to bet that more info about the extras will be released as we get closer to Dec 9th (still over 2 months away).

Actually I was disappointed Katie Holmes didn't sign back up
icon_twisted.gif

There is the possibility that all of the extras for the blu-ray aren't listed, just some of them. The ones listed could be exclusive to the blu-ray. After all, they have'nt listed the specs for the 2 disc DVD one. I would be willing to bet that more info about the extras will be released as we get closer to Dec 9th (still over 2 months away).

If you click on the link on the first page you can read the actual back of the slip cover that has everything listed on it.

I took the Chase scene and added Dogs Chasing Cars....twas badass..er....I like music with my action. :monkey3

Tom wouldnt let her :rotfl
I do feel sorry for that poor girl at times, although the "give birth without drugs and screaming or else it might upset the baby" was just ridiculous.

Maybe it's about time Tom came out of (Stans) closet

In that case, I wholeheartedly agree!

Bet you were worried I thought she couldn't act weren't you :lol

thedarkknightblur1art3.jpg

I prefer the slipcase cover. When the title of a movie is a specific character it seems strange to have someone else on the cover.

Last edited:
I prefer the slipcase cover. When the title of a movie is a specific character it seems strange to have someone else on the cover.

They used all 3 final domestic theatrical 1-sheets for the covers. Sheet A for the single DVD, and Sheets B & C for the 2-Discs and slipcases.

They used all 3 final domestic theatrical 1-sheets for the covers. Sheet A for the single DVD, and Sheets B & C for the 2-Discs and slipcases.

I know that Joker poster hung in theaters, it just happens to be my least favorite. Its no big deal to me since I'll be keeping the slipcase. Can't wait!

Am lucky I installed a combined Blu-Ray HD-DVD in my PC and I have a playstation 3. The PS3 plays UK only but the PC's is set to American so I can watch both :D

what I have found with the WB Blu-Rays they haven't region encoded them to America only as both my American WB Batman : Gotham Knight and Sarah Connor Chronicles play perfectly on the PS3.

The only region encoded Blu-Ray disc I've found so far was Aliens vs Predator : Requiem

Back