TBLeague 1/6 Lady Death: Death's Warrior V2 (A, B, C)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That price is crazy low.....

Explain again to my why HT charges so much and gives so little again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because these are somewhat obscure licenses from lesser known souce material. Hot Toys does the biggest licenses. I can buy a baseball cap for about $12. But if I want one that says (insert favorite sport/team logo here) it's going to cost around $30+. EVERYONE has to get their cut.

I pre-ordered mine yesterday from Hobby Galaxy. They're a bit slower getting them to you, but they're charging $155 instead of $185. So I'll get mine maybe a month later, but I'll save $30.
Ryan

I just agree Tbleague price is really low compared to everything on the market which is good. The reason probably obsecure license cost less, they keep reuse a same body , they don't need develop likeliness on headsculpt, they don't need pay a license / royalty for likeliness and most of figure suit is just barebone bikini which logically should cost less.

I'm hoping phicen does purgatori....though I'm not sure how they'd handle the wings

7d6172fcb7f7c7614200cfee43adf551.jpeg

Additionaly , hot toys used to be in the 150-1890 dollar range. but commanded INSANE aftermarket prices. Hot toys Slowly raised their prices becuase they knew they could.

SHIPPING NOTICE TODAY!!!!

Full review Coming!

Number of Packages: 1
UPS Service: UPS GROUND
Scheduled Delivery: 01/23/2018
Reference Number 1: Phcn LdyDth Dlx

Mine is sitting in my pile of loot at BBTS. Hopefully some more things are added before it ships.

Anyone know best way to safely style her hair. My first release kind of splayed out and wavy hair, but I like a more straightened style as I see on this forum....any advice greatly appreciated!

Anyone know best way to safely style her hair. My first release kind of splayed out and wavy hair, but I like a more straightened style as I see on this forum....any advice greatly appreciated!

Same here. I have read conditioner , but I am having a similar dilemma....

Back