Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 P2 city hunter bio POST #2 EDITED

Looking forward for new scar mask from TD

tayler, i sent u payment last week but i still c the order list has not been updated.. can u make sure u received payment & let me know when u r shipping? thanks

Got my p2 kit in!! Looks way better, I'm very happy with it. Thanks Alejandro

Looking forward for new scar mask 2.0 and machiko mask

Congratulations, Alexander! My daughter was born just six weeks ago. She's so lovely! :hi5:

First off, congratulations Alexander to you and your family! And second, thanks for your amazing mask set! Mine came yesterday and its truly brilliant. The second I popped the mask on my city hunter the difference was clear. With the stock mask you think "oh, cool city hunter". With Alexander's mask you think "wow, that IS the city hunter". So thanks again for your brilliant work. I don't see how anyone who owns this figure could go without this mask kit. It's absolutely essential.

Question for the board, where are you all connecting the other ends of the 2 mask tubes? I read back several pages last night but may have missed it, it was pretty late.

I don't have the medical kit hooked to the city hunters back so I stuck the two ends of the hose into the hole that the medical kit hooks into. That seemed to work well for me.. The kit is definitely awesome though!

The best things in my life

a9u4.jpg

Sorry delays friends., But I'm home and I'm working on right now
weqn.jpg

Last edited:
Back