Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 P2 city hunter bio POST #2 EDITED

HELL YES I WANT A BIG RED!!!!!!! AND A WOLF BUILT ONTO A CLASSIC PREDATOR BODY TOO!!!! THEN MY COLLECTION WILL BE FINISHED MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAA :):yess:

And Barry your work is absolutely stellar too, it puts my efforts to shame mate. Between you and Alexander I am in great hands....his masks are to die for.

HELL YES I WANT A BIG RED!!!!!!! AND A WOLF BUILT ONTO A CLASSIC PREDATOR BODY TOO!!!! THEN MY COLLECTION WILL BE FINISHED MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAA
My two next planned customs once Lostie is finished. I already have about 70% of the parts for both!
Dizzy

the lost hunters were not made by myself, but by a man in the UK named Barry, I was fortunate enough to pick those up on ebay of all places, they are really really nice pieces. And his work is top notch!
so... you're a loser! :D
correction: so there are two coolest guys - one who made the mods and one who got them, i.e. you ))
p.s. ever thinking of selling the Borg? ;)

would somebody inbox me please if you make custom bios for the predator 1 figure :)

so... you're a loser! :D
correction: so there are two coolest guys - one who made the mods and one who got them, i.e. you ))
p.s. ever thinking of selling the Borg? ;)

P. you crack me up man. And if ever I decide to sell any of the lost preds including Borg, you will have first dibs...though I'm quite partial to him. Maybe we could work a trade or something for him one day, I just want to enjoy him at the moment my friend :hi5:

Alex, do you or anybody else know of others who make custom masks? I'd like to get a few for some custom builds I am doing. Also looking for someone to craft me a large custom axe for a predator, sorta like the narin kit ones. Hit me up via P.M. if anyone can help.

I do not know., But if anyone knows can post here.
I have no time to make an ax., But I have wanted to do some weapon. but only missing two weeks to birth my daughter. :panic::panic:my wife needs my help for everything and I'm doing the orders p2 kits .....buuffff ....:monkey2 pleasee ...... wait a bit:impatient:

Alex you take care of your family first my friend, everything else can come second. we all understand and respect you a great deal...take all the time you need.

hi alex, did you get my pm? i'm in no rush but i just wanted to confirm if you got my order. congrats btw =)

You came to the right person for Big Red project bro. Here's a big red inspired project I made, the upper body armor and leg armor and other parts I got from Dizzyarse and they fit perfectly well with the super pred body. I did rename this guy to Red Oni cause I wanted to add some personal touch on the big red design, and his story pretty much an older version of big red from the dead end film. I always thought that the title Big Red is passed down to worthy hunters. Hehe.
66C16112-583F-472F-8549-728789902A9D-4857-00000676E5C9328C_zps3987f7b0.jpg

I wondered when you were going to show the Big Red! Looking good.
I have just started on one...but let us not hijack this thread from TD!
Dizzy

Yeah sorry about that tayler didn't mean to hijack your thread.

Tayler, I would love to see more of your custom masks after Machiko hopefully, I still haven't bought the serpent and the other custom mask you made are they still up for sale?

Congrats on the baby girl by the way.:D

This is not a problem. this thread is not mine this thread is yours and you can post whatever you want. especially good jobs like this big red

Great custom raiyuri.....:clap:clap

Thanks for worrying about me dizzyarse

hi mates the order list update in the page 1......
I think I answer all PMs. if someone left without answer please rewrite my

You came to the right person for Big Red project bro. Here's a big red inspired project I made, the upper body armor and leg armor and other parts I got from Dizzyarse and they fit perfectly well with the super pred body. I did rename this guy to Red Oni cause I wanted to add some personal touch on the big red design, and his story pretty much an older version of big red from the dead end film. I always thought that the title Big Red is passed down to worthy hunters. Hehe.
66C16112-583F-472F-8549-728789902A9D-4857-00000676E5C9328C_zps3987f7b0.jpg

I love the passing down of the big red idea! That is Brilliant man.

And yes I agree I am in great hands, I have to get Barry to post some pics of the current predator he is doing for me...it will literally blow your minds at how much detail is in it. Now I need Alex to make me a Big Red Helmet lol, for the predator after this one. ;)

Last edited:
Back