Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 P2 city hunter bio POST #2 EDITED

movie scene
movie scene:

b32bf96e005a.jpg

p.s.
no place for guessings and supposings )
people sometimes call that a mistake, forgetting that once Harrigan reduced the pressure of breathing gas from the first - feeding - tube, the pressure and the gas inside the mask became equal to surrounding atmosphere, and the second tube, taking the used gas out of the mask, could suck the earth atmosphere inside but not spread the predator breathing mixture outside.
or the whole system could be blocked after breaking the cycle, preventing the gas from getting out, that's more useful.

Last edited:

glad to help )

Hello, how can i contact taylerdurdem? If i want buy mask from him? He have full message box, so i cant send message :-/ Thx fo reply :)

Last edited:

Here are my tubes, I used the Noland wrist gauntlet tubes for mine, they look fantastic and they have that ribbed look up close. Let me know what you boys think. And again a big thank you to TD for his work on this fantastic mask.

I cut a little off the end of the tubes from the respirators he came with. Seems to work pretty well.

IMG_0588 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 predator biomasks

Hello Taylerdurdem, i tried to send message to you, but you have full box, so i cant. Do you still sell painted Predator 2 kit (mask, jaw piece, shoulder canon)? I absolutely love your work, so if it is posible i will buy one complete painted set. Answer me please! :)

PS: sorry for my English, but i dont use it so much :-/

hi mates..sorry for late reply...I be busy preparing and painting the house, placing furniture .. buff but this is done. just need a month to be born daughter.

you put good pictures and good jobs. thank you very much everyone for commenting

I now have more free time and this week begins the production of the second batch of P2 kits
I hope to finish the last of the list this in 5 or 6 weeks

SECOND BATCH OF P2 KIT
ORDER LIST..

handon87------------------1 kit1 ---------paid
slipfilth321-----------------1 kit1
koolop----------------------1 kit1
darko2806------------------1 kit1
toyrewind-------------------1 kit1
dinohenry-------------------1 kit1(eye connect)----paid
eamon-----------------------1 kit1

v-raptor----------------------2 kit1 ------------------paid
2 serpent bio ----------paid
1 beast bio-------------paid

kane´s-son------------------1 kit1 ------------paid

German beast----------------1 beast bio
1 serpent bio

Wallace P----------------------1 kit1------------paid
catley--------------------------1 kit1
pianoteam---------------------1 kit1
mr flibble----------------------1 kit1
nameless mountains----------1 kit1(unpaint)
iron man24--------------------1 kit1
tremor-------------------------2 kit1(eye connect)------paid
uhlajs31-----------------------1 kit1(eye connect)-------paid
mikeM-------------------------1 kit1
sledulous----------------------1 kit1(unpaint)
thomasf 8620-----------------1 kit1 (eye connect)
predator joe-------------------1 kit1

this is the list I've got to aim. I have had a lot of PMs and I may forget someone. please if anyone wants to appear on this list contact me writing PM. I have emptied my Messages box

my scar predator is still held in customs of my country. damn.
when I finished the second batch of P2 kits. I will study to make a new mask to scar predator

Last edited:

That's great to hear Alex. Thanks for keeping us updated.

sorry about the pics Alex.

Last edited:

millertime
From what the predator was used for the body of custom bikes Predator Wolf? There were no problems with the connection of the head, feet, hands?

Just a random pic of a few of my preds, hope it's okay if I post these here Alex, let me know if I should pull these down my friend.

sorry about the lousy quality yall.
that's just incredible!!!
there are so few customs of predators from the end of the movie, actually i know only Dizzyarse made the whole team.
i envy all you painters )
plus i get you resculpted a lot, including Hippie's face, that's even more magnificient.

Wow, this is why I just stopped buying Predators and sold just about everything. I could never be happy with my stock figures after seeing all this^

the lost hunters were not made by myself, but by a man in the UK named Barry, I was fortunate enough to pick those up on ebay of all places, they are really really nice pieces. And his work is top notch!

the lost hunters were not made by myself, but by a man in the UK named Barry, I was fortunate enough to pick those up on ebay of all places, they are really really nice pieces. And his work is top notch!
Thanks Millertime! That is me! You wait until I finish Scout for you!!!
Do I remeber you wanted a Big Red at some time?
Dizzy (Barry)

Back