Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 P2 city hunter bio POST #2 EDITED

Hey TD hope you can update your order list soon. Also it would be fantastic if you could do a Scar Predator 2.0 mask because HT really messed it up this time and I'm sure many people would be interested :) Maybe it would be possible to slightly mod your original mask and just go with that.

Got my new HT Scar today, the figure overall looks good but not the mask...

Old Scar (with TD Scar mask) and New Scar:

Both old and new HT Scar masks compare with TD Scar mask:

Left is old HT Scar mask, middle is TD custom Scar mask, Right is HT new Scar mask.

TD Scar mask (left) and HT Scar mask (right):

HT new Scar mask looks crap...
TD, really need a new Scar mask from you for my new HT Scar.
Thank you.

Yeah I agree the new hot toys scar predator 2.0 mask looks horrible, I humbly request that you make a new one for us TD, the new Scar deserves your expert treatment and amazing mask making skills. I'd ask someone else but let's face it, you are the best there is....Help us TD Kenobi, you're our only hope. :)

Last edited:

Yeah I agree the new hot toys scar predator 2.0 mask looks horrible, I humbly request that you make a new one for us TD, the new Scar deserves your expert treatment and amazing mask making skills. I'd ask someone else but let's face it, you are the best there is....Help us TD Kenobi, you're out only hope. :)

I haven't felt the need to buy a TD mask until I saw the Scar comparisons. If he decides to make a 2.0, I would definitely be in.

First I apologize for taking so long to answer MPs. I have a lot to answer and it takes me a long time because I have to translate all texts. I am of reforms at home. I be getting everything ready for my new son and I have to manage my time well
I promise you this weekend'll answer all PMs and publishes the order list ...

Got my new HT Scar today, the figure overall looks good but not the mask...

Old Scar (with TD Scar mask) and New Scar:

Both old and new HT Scar masks compare with TD Scar mask:

Left is old HT Scar mask, middle is TD custom Scar mask, Right is HT new Scar mask.

TD Scar mask (left) and HT Scar mask (right):

HT new Scar mask looks crap...
TD, really need a new Scar mask from you for my new HT Scar.
Thank you.

WOOOOOW!!!!!!!you shots are beautifull . hey mate you will be the first of have the mask:exactly:

Yeah I agree the new hot toys scar predator 2.0 mask looks horrible, I humbly request that you make a new one for us TD, the new Scar deserves your expert treatment and amazing mask making skills. I'd ask someone else but let's face it, you are the best there is....Help us TD Kenobi, you're out only hope. :)

TDkenobi jajaja great nick...:rotfl:rotfl very thanks mate . i will try make a good mask

Thanks all members for coments:clap:clap:

Hey TD it's the truth and we all know it my friend.:hi5:

TD please put me on your scar mask 2.0 list.:panic:

WOOOOOW!!!!!!!you shots are beautifull . hey mate you will be the first of have the mask:exactly

Wow, that means you going to do the new Scar mask!
:yess:

I am very excited now, hope this time can do more accurate.
:blissy

Hey taylerdurdem, I love your work and wish to purchase a Kit 1 for my city hunter. Are you still taking orders? If so Let me know all the details so I can get some of your amazing work!!

TD you know I'm at the top of the list right mate. :yess:

Hi TD, if you happen to create the new scar mask, I hope the lenses is separate piece like you did to your P2 mask. :D

Hi guys, finally finish upgraded my TD's P2 mask today. :) I've added air hose on it to achieve the screen accurate look. I guess this is why TD left a little space on it for perfectionist like me to add on the air hose. :lol

P.S/ Sorry for the poor quality picture.

20130907_181941.jpg

20130907_182340.jpg

Hi guys, finally finish upgraded my TD's P2 mask today. :) I've added air hose on it to achieve the screen accurate look. I guess this is why TD left a little space on it for perfectionist like me to add on the air hose. :lol

P.S/ Sorry for the poor quality picture.

20130907_181941.jpg

20130907_182340.jpg

Cool!
Nice job, bro.
:clap

what hose did you use for it?

Looks like a electric guitar string :)

as a perfectionist you should notice that a) there are two tubes there in the movie, b) TD copied two "little spaces" for two tubes :)
nice micro work ) cannot force myself to do the same yet, too small drilling for my experience.

Cool!
Nice job, bro.
:clap

what hose did you use for it?

I'm using the same hose material like the old P1 computer gauntlet hose. :)
armor.jpg

as a perfectionist you should notice that a) there are two tubes there in the movie, b) TD copied two "little spaces" for two tubes :)
nice micro work ) cannot force myself to do the same yet, too small drilling for my experience.

Well I guess there are supposed to be two tube in the mask too but I don't see Danny Glover pull out the tube twice from the movie. So I just stick to the movie scene. :wink1:

Back