Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 predator biomasks POST #1 EDITED

Is Anyone Know how to contact TD ?
I've been transfer money last week to his account for buy his mask but till now there's no news from him

Please advise..

Thanks

PM send..:wave

Give him time he's probably really busy, TD is 100% trustworthy :1-1:

thanks my friend..:1-1:

New Predator 2 mask - if it's possible?

Hello, Alexandro, bro! :1-1:

As you know, I'm a big fan of your masks! :) And my friends are too.

So we'd like to ask you: do you planning to make ultimate Predator 2 mask for new HotToys P2? I think it would be awesome and many Freaks would like to get it. I can send you many shots of this mask from the Winston Studio and the movie. ;)

But it should:

1) Fit on the face with closed mandibles, coz this system when you can't just took off one Predator's mask and you need to place mandibles there - it's just another trash from HotToys. Screw this.

2) It should have very little netting in it and one eyed glass shape, not two separate eyes. Check this out, the center part is very thin, but it's there:

pred_mask.jpg

3) It should have the combination of netting and glass in the eyes. Just glue the netting first and your common dark brown tape second as I did before - that will work!

That would be JUUUUUUUUUUUUST awesome!

Can you make it? OOH PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!! :pray:
You'll make us happy, bro! :monkey3

I’m just pumped up with this idea! Would like to get this mask from this scene for sure!!

Please, make it happen, taylerdurdem!

Yes pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease =^____^=

Just skip this one...
1) Fit on the face with closed mandibles
... since we can't display HT's Pred masks in any other way but on their mugs bcoz there's no inner details to reveal.

Last edited:

hi my broh iliya:1-1:....

first I have to finish pending orders. I hope to finish all the work this week. And then I'm just going to devote my time to the new P2 mask

may not meet all the requirements that your request ... but I think I got the perfect mask:yess: .. and I think people will be very satisfied

The prototype is almost finished. I can say that I adjust the mask will be like that of Hottoys. I've played the piece that fits into the holes in the jaw.
can not make the perfect mask to the jaws. are too large
also with the new mask is smooth adjustment of the face paint will not grazed
I've tried to copy the shape and proportions of the original mask .. and please .. always appreciated photos
Here you can post your photos and tips

I hope to post pictures of the prototype this week ..:impatient:

YEEEEAH! :yess: I'm happy to hear that we'll get some great replacements from you!

I've just sent you many P2 shots, check out your PM. :lecture

Also, keep in mind that there ware many P2 masks in the movie: for close and far shots. So the one-eyed version with all the details was used only in close shots, you can see it in the unmasking scene. I think this one should be your prototype. It's easy to recognize them one from other, coz mostly they have 2 eyes with no bridge between them. I'd be happy to see most detailed mask with connected eyes, honestly. :pray:

I see your point about mouth, fair enough. Just checked out photos, there is no fully closed moth indeed. And god they are huge! :( (I did not get this figure yet, but definitely WILL next month). Hope that you'll find really tiny netting for this one.

Can't wait to see the prototype! :hi5:
I'd like to get from 4 to 6 masks from you after all, maybe even more. ))))

If you're making a new P2 mask for the new release of P2 I want one! It will give me a reason to finally buy that city hunter.

Hey tim:1-1:

So you can now buy the new predator because I hope to finish the new mask soon. And I think this time I get the authentic look of the city hunter predator

Hey TD did you receive my payment for the Beast Bio Mask?

So you can now buy the new predator because I hope to finish the new mask soon. And I think this time I get the authentic look of the city hunter predator

Great news ?.
I've been expecting your P2 mask and serpent bio mask :yess:

@ TD

When you're release the machiko bio mask and stand for bio mask?

Not until I get the final product from you my friend. And I'm not worried about city hunter being sold out. I eagerly await pictures of your new P2 bio.

Not until I get the final product from you my friend. And I'm not worried about city hunter being sold out. I eagerly await pictures of your new P2 bio.

Pics are in the 1st post. Looks great. Talent!

hi mate.. you maks are ready to ship this week:exactly:...
I now focus on finishing and produce the new mask for the new predator ... so everything else is standing

Thanks TD,
The new mask is for Predator 2 city hunter or avp scar (remake) ?

:clap

Back