Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 predator biomasks POST #1 EDITED

Annnnd we thank you Mr. V. He was not see different size plasma guns and cutting discs so no surprises.

Even on your shots! :D

49.jpg

I thought that you know that there was few P masks in the movie, for close and far shooting. We should get the one for close, coz it's most detailed. And damn me if there is no tiny netting between eyes, coz there is.

Anyway, it's only TD to make the decision.

О_________О you're absolutely right, and i surely see shots without that hole, but you give some with it!
i never knew that there were several variants, but that must be the only explanation.
for example, on this picture you posted the left/biggest mask has a thinner hole than the lower/right one O_O (or seems to.)

i actually hope TD won't do that hole because it looks stupid :D

Well, it doesn't meter if it looks stupid or not (honestly, I like it coz it gives P2 mask even more personality; and coz I'm completely stupid person... ^_^ ), the thing that really meters is that we see those connected eyes on the close shots in the movie itself. That simple. :dunno

Good point about breathing holes thou. I'm not sure if we really need them now.

and coz I'm completely stupid person... ^_^ )
according to butters i'm the most stupid, gtfo )))

i liked those five dots, too. even when i was told that they are breathing holes. but when i saw the "breathing hole" for P1, i changed my mind. guess it worked the same for you )

This is what I need. Your criticism and your observations. I want to make a perfect mask and I need your advice.
I am now working and writing from my smartphone
I can not see well and can not wait to get home to read well all that you say ..
Hi P. I am very interested in your photos and your obserbaciones

When I get home we coment
Give me a couple of hours

taylerdurdem,
they are actually observations of darkmoon2112 about eye shape and V-Raptor about a hole between the eyes.
well, you'll see )

I will try to explain well. you do not forget that I use a translator:peace

first ... thank you very much to darkmoon, P. and v-raptor for your help to get a good mask .....

first. the 5 breathing holes. I like. give a little detail to the mask. but still undecided ....

second ... the union of the eyes. I'm still not sure but I think I do not like
still undecided
But these are minor details

third. and very important. the eye shape. darkmoon is right.
These eyes are my headache. have photos where the eye. has its parallel sides but in other photos appear triangular eyes ......
I will try to post some pictures

I think that they are tingle, but not so much as on this shot:
49.jpg

Looks like it's two different masks or it's just the angle making it so.
I like the idea of tingle eyes, but maybe they should be not so oblique as on the shot above? Just a little bit...

Also, if no one likes the idea of connected eyes, I'm ready to pay for 3-4 sets with eyes like this just for me and my mates. ))))

extend_cannon_04.jpg

that has always been my favourite P2 close-up screenshot. the eye top and bottom are not parallel here. they also don't look too much triangle. best variant?

OR best variant is not to touch anything made already :)

================

i think this one is more important to touch a little:

e5795b88ed96.jpg

round line on movie mask.
angle line on TD mask.
if that line is rounded a little, there is no other way than to make the eyes triangle. or they will become wider on the outside than on the inside.

a80f78c3179c.jpg

Last edited:

YES! I like your final var. 3 photoshop.
Not parallel, but not too wide. Perfect balance.

Also, I'm still in to pay for few with connected eyes as a custom order for me. :)

Last edited:

extend_cannon_04.jpg

that has always been my favourite P2 close-up screenshot. the eye top and bottom are not parallel here. they also don't look too much triangle. best variant?

OR best variant is not to touch anything made already :)

================

i think this one is more important to touch a little:

e5795b88ed96.jpg

round line on movie mask.
angle line on TD mask.
if that line is rounded a little, there is no other way than to make the eyes triangle. or they will become wider on the outside than on the inside.

a80f78c3179c.jpg

I think the last pic (third one) is the best one. :)

Darkmoon has sharp predator eyes :)

he really does )

Nice analitically P.

Like I said before that's no problem with me if the mask is not so movie accurate, in fact the TD proto looks perfect than the movie..

The eyes shape like that give accent to the figures to become more cruel and chaotic..

Any one of those looks better than the Hot Toys version. :lol

hey TD you had asked to see the masks im working on here they are the avp elder and terror king
8531217795_8cf4940dff_b.jpg

8531219891_439e6b58af_b.jpg

8532333464_62035e926e_b.jpg

8532334942_93ec17052b_b.jpg

The minor eyes inaccuracies isn't a deal breaker for me. It's still an amazing looking P2 bio. Dying to see the final painted version.

Back