Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 predator biomasks

Amazing job again amigo. I love the Bio stand & the new Bio masks you designed. Will your p1 Bio for on the mask stand?

I'll take one of everything. Lol. Glad to see the Scar head being put to good use my friend. Keep it with you as long as you need to. Glad I can be of help. Those new bio designs are amazing. Especially the second one. And I'm gonna need some of those stands too.

Hi new here and new to Hot Toys. Bought one Predator 3 weeks ago to see what all the fuss was about... and I now own 5!

Id like to re-ask the question from earlier: Could that 2nd mask fit the Shadow Predator? And if so where and how can I order one!?!?!
Thanks!

as I buyer I will see if I can help.

I have a P1 and the second of his original mask. Both are cast in a fairly flexible material and can bee heated via head-dryer to fit a head easier.

The second custom will fit on a Berserker head but the top lip is a little high. Some heating and slight bending would be needed.
I believe the shadow predator has a head near the size of Berserker so I would assume they would fit with a little heat. Don't quote me though as I am not lucky enough to have a Shadow.

Yes he ships to Europe. He is in Spain I believe and he shipped to me in England with no problems.:clap

Thanks for the info! Ive got a shadow on the way and the fact that he has no helmet is criminal!
So how do I go about ordering a mask?

TD take your time on the stands as I have too many things on PO atm and I'd love to have the money ready for when your stands are ready to ship :wink1:

@ Could warrior explained it well.
first question. I send around the world

second cestion. over the setting on the head. I think using a hair dryer adjusted my mask in almost all heads

third question. some people think I have 4 new mask. maybe I explained evil. there are only 2 new mask.

and the stand and the scar bio. are not finished. I hope to finish next month

the price of stand still do not know. is a laborious piece. has more work than a mask
I think there will be two ways. economic unpainted and unassembled. higher price and the stand assembled and painted.

if people have interest .... in the near future there will be more designs

stand is awesome man... i like the bios too. stand is really unique looking. cant wait to see what you do with the wolf bio you mentioned making

hi my friends...I can see that there is much interest in you all.
I am getting many PM. and I hope to answer them all. I ask patience
I find that hard to write and read English

I have edited the fourth post. I put the list of orders. please if anyone wants this on the list. write me a PM

There will be more pictures of progress

very thanks

NOW the scar helmet looks like movie helmet. that's excellent.
and i would like to purchase those 2 helmets that are already made, but if they were not that silver color. is it possible?
p.s. as a helmet collector, i would be reeeeally interested in stands.

P. hi
currently only be painted in dark metallic or metallic clear.
I do not paint well. I have yet to do some painting experiment
as you would like to see painted you?

hi friends
new shots of my WIPs .little progress. this is going slowly. I'm checking the dimensions of the dome of the mask. the form of scar and P1 is completely different

with the baloo mask
dsc0581zk.jpg

taken
dsc0416p.jpg

dsc0417mr.jpg

dsc0590e.jpg

the inside...
dsc0591u.jpg

Coming out great my friend. Don't forget. I would like one with the scar on the forehead and one without. Thanks.

Back