• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Taxi Driver / Halloween Coveralls / 89 Joker / HT Two-Face custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
I do not hold items. Apologies.

Custom 1989 Joker Pants - $30

Bropro M65 with patches removed. Has some glue stains from where they were. Can probably be scraped off but would be covered by replacement patches anyway if you are using it to make a Travis Bickle. SOLD

Custom Travis "cabbie" outfit - SOLD

[/QUOTE]

Custom HT Two Face Stuff (shirt was burned, head was burned and repainted a bit, Jacket is stock) - SOLD

Moe's newer version more accurate Halloween 1 Michael Myers Coveralls. SOLD

John Connor M65 - (needs work to work for Travis, would need to be lightened and I'm unsure if it unzips all the way, but it does go down to the very bottom.) - SOLD

Last edited:
Re: Taxi Driver M65 and Moes Myers Coveralls Halloween

Pm sent !

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Ok wow, getting a ton of pms here. If I fill up bear with me as I'm deleting as fast as I can.

Two guys waiting on Two-Face that is already pending, I will let you know in order if the first guy doesn't want it.

Few guys wanting Travis' cabbie stuff, I think thats as good as gone but I'll let you all know as soon as I do.

Moes Myers Coveralls are still pending to hear back as well.

what ever happened to the PMs i sent you regarding the bropro weeks before this went up?..heard from you once and never got any responses after that...:thwak:slap

:slap That's totally my bad Lev, it slipped my mind in the past 2 weeks. I feel bad, I know it's not perfect but if you want that John Connor jacket to make up for it you can have it for free man. (its more accurate than the Colton one)

I'm also waiting for an update on mine as well Deck let me know

I finally got an update on my stuff and Deckard says they have been shipped. I'm hoping it's the same case for all of you guys too. In the meantime I'm still waiting..! :)

Yes I did get an update too E. My order has shipped as well!

Back