• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All sold :custom Michael Myers 1/6 figure,Jason PF 89 batman and joker, SS chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slp bishop

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello freaks it pains me to do this but I need the funds right now I have a custom Myers figure the head is from the very talented new artist Caine he has on a pair of moes excellent coveralls he put out he also has a black undershirt black boots a metal knife and evilface decal stand with name tag asking 225.00 shipped pm me if intersted

psylocke112.jpg

psylocke113.jpg

psylocke114.jpg

psylocke074.jpg

also have the 89 dx batman and joker

batman 220.00 shipped

joker sold

psylocke083.jpg

psylocke117.jpg

psylocke.jpg

the stand on the dx joker has a spot on the crotch grabber it split when i put the wire in when i got it and just glued it back togeather not really noticable or could get a new one for cheap

sideshow chucky scarred version comes with stand no box-sold

Jason part 3 PF reg 300.00 shipped

Last edited:
Re: FS:custom Michael Myers 1/6 figure,Jason PF 89 batman and joker, SS chucky

To the top for the last time I also have 2 sideshow Jason heads part 4 and Jason x wanting 20.00 shipped for both of them

Back