Taurus Studio 1:1 Infinity Gauntlet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked in the Hot Toys thread, but is this version (Taurus) officially licensed?

Sweet! Thank you, bro!!!!

Sorry to keep asking in multiple threads.

Lol no worries, I’m curious myself. Sent them a pm and asked on the page, I’ll let you know once I get a response

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol no worries, I’m curious myself. Sent them a pm and asked on the page, I’ll let you know once I get a response

Still looks boss regardless, but that would be a nice touch.

In my defense though, I'm getting a custom display case for my 1:1 Captain shield, so I was hoping to somehow incorporate this with it somehow....but not sure how good it will look. : /

I'm the impulse buyer that Sideshow, XM, Hot Toys, etc. loves. :lol

I'm sure I'll find a way to talk myself out before I PO.

Anyone have an update on this? And has anyone ever bought something off of tns?

Anyone have an update on this? And has anyone ever bought something off of tns?

I bought the batman cowl (first quarter) and it's delayed due to qc issues they they told me jun 2018. I just messaged them this week saying june has passed and for an update. I am waiting.

found on their Facebook page

35236589_1718074301633269_3101444013845118976_n.jpg

38911345_1793190637454968_2401226995837960192_n.jpg

response i got from taurus on FB regarding the gauntlet:

Gauntlets are assembling the lights right now, we estimate will be ready to ship at the end of Sep or the begin of OCt

8aea93da941df66a5f21d9f70bf2f455.png

The response I got today from tns

I cant wait for this. Would love to have the funds and have both this and Hot toys (open and closed fist) but this will have to do.

Back