Taurus Studio 1:1 Infinity Gauntlet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taurus studios is not selling that gauntlet in the picture. There is 250 others which will be made and sold by companies such as TNS or Tonypanic.

Them replying they didn't sell to Tonypanic is a bit confusing and worrying.

Well there Order page Clearly says from Taurus Studios. So if ToyPanic is selling their own version they better clarify that cause there's gonna be 250 disappointed customers that were expecting the Taurus Gauntlet. I just showed you Taurus Studio themselves say they didn't sell it to ToyPanic.Com

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180108-200056.jpg
    Screenshot_20180108-200056.jpg
    491 KB · Views: 199
Confused. I ordered mine for tns figures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread just got more interesting. :lol

I'm hoping that maybe TNS just misunderstood the question, but I'm curious now who/what ToyPanic is offering.

Taurus misunderstands a few things their english is not very good. When people say they want to buy the gauntlet they think you are talking about the one in the picture i.e the one they have in hand but you are actually talking about one of the 250.

101% Taurus studio is making 250 pcs of those Gauntlet and TNS are their resellers at this moment pre order is full. For those who ordered from official retailers no need to worry about it. ( not 100% sure about toypanic though)

Taurus misunderstands a few things their english is not very good. When people say they want to buy the gauntlet they think you are talking about the one in the picture i.e the one they have in hand but you are actually talking about one of the 250.

I'm sure that's the case.

This will look great next to Thanos on the throne. Have the ex and the art print would be epic even the regular and regular print would also be epic.

This will look great next to Thanos on the throne. Have the ex and the art print would be epic even the regular and regular print would also be epic.

You'd have to leave the gauntlet in the background, with the Thanos statue in the forefront. That gauntlet looks like it's going to dwarf the SS piece - you don't want it to steal too much attention. It would make for a pretty awesome display though. Agreed.

I wrote Taurus Studio on Facebook earlier asking if I could order an Infinity Gaunlet. They wrote back that they are Not selling it and it is One Of A Kind.
I then sent them a link and picture of the ToyPanic.com site that people on here ordered from. Now I am very confused?
Here's what they wrote.......

Contacted ToyPanic yesterday. They told me that they are selling the Taurus Studio product. Although they are not official distributors of Taurus , TNS supposedly did allocate/release a small number of these from the edition size to pre-order through ToyPanic.

From what I understood anyway.

Contacted ToyPanic yesterday. They told me that they are selling the Taurus Studio product. Although they are not official distributors of Taurus , TNS supposedly did allocate/release a small number of these from the edition size to pre-order through ToyPanic.

From what I understood anyway.

I'm confused. If they're not official distributors, did they buy a few for themselves to resell 'off the record'?

I didn't know they were only doing 250 pieces, but i guess I was one of the lucky ones to get in on this. I am not sure why they said they are not the official distributor for Taurus Studios. I have bought sever Marvel helmets directly from taurus and this is the first time when I contacted them they told me to go through ToyPanic. When I asked why they said it was because ToyPanic could offer payment plans and they couldn't. This is the most expensive Taurus Studio item I have ordered.

Even if you missed out on this there are others being made. I was on the list for another one from a custom manufacturer on Facebook. I am not sure he has more spots, but he might.

I didn't know they were only doing 250 pieces, but i guess I was one of the lucky ones to get in on this. I am not sure why they said they are not the official distributor for Taurus Studios. I have bought sever Marvel helmets directly from taurus and this is the first time when I contacted them they told me to go through ToyPanic. When I asked why they said it was because ToyPanic could offer payment plans and they couldn't. This is the most expensive Taurus Studio item I have ordered.

Even if you missed out on this there are others being made. I was on the list for another one from a custom manufacturer on Facebook. I am not sure he has more spots, but he might.

This is definitely an impressive looking piece. Really happy for everyone who got one. We've definitely never gotten something like this before. Has me intrigued to say the least.

You all better post pics once it arrives in hand!!!

This is definitely an impressive looking piece. Really happy for everyone who got one. We've definitely never gotten something like this before. Has me intrigued to say the least.

You all better post pics once it arrives in hand!!!

I will do that.

Back