Taurus Studio 1:1 Infinity Gauntlet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toy Panic sent me a cancellation email saying they are not allowed to sell this item to people in the US due to licensing. That sucks.

That’s bs. Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep it does. They sent me a confirmation email and said they’d look up the shipping to the US and let me know. Next thing i get is a cancellation email saying...

“ Hi Sir,

First of all, our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

As we just received a memo shared by our top management that we unable to accept the preorder due to license agreement. We unable to sell outside Malaysia.

Having said that, we have no choice but to remove your preorder from our system. Your deposit had been refunded back to you Sir via Paypal.

Again, our sincerely apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Hope this helps and if you have any further inquiries, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Thank you and have a nice day.”

Yep it does. They sent me a confirmation email and said they’d look up the shipping to the US and let me know. Next thing i get is a cancellation email saying...

“ Hi Sir,

First of all, our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

As we just received a memo shared by our top management that we unable to accept the preorder due to license agreement. We unable to sell outside Malaysia.

Having said that, we have no choice but to remove your preorder from our system. Your deposit had been refunded back to you Sir via Paypal.

Again, our sincerely apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Hope this helps and if you have any further inquiries, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Thank you and have a nice day.”

Wow....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I'm sure a number of people got some cancellation notices through ToyPanic? No one else here ordered from them?

I'm assuming these are licensed by Marvel as well?

Some of the posts have alluded to it, but I was just curious.

That beautiful Gauntlet :)

26168158_1547710695336298_3105480700301907538_n (2).jpg

Jealous. I hesitated a missed out🤦🏽*♂️

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble: Thor, Hulk, and Wasp/SSC Spider-Gwen/SSC Silk/SSC Baby Groot/SSC Thanos CE & EX/SSC Wolverine/XM-Studios Hulkbuster/XM-Studios Spider-Man/XM-Studios Electro/RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man/IBD Onslaught/IBD Sentry/IBD Agent Venom/IBD Hyperion

I wrote Taurus Studio on Facebook earlier asking if I could order an Infinity Gaunlet. They wrote back that they are Not selling it and it is One Of A Kind.
I then sent them a link and picture of the ToyPanic.com site that people on here ordered from. Now I am very confused?
Here's what they wrote.......

Attachments

• IMG_1208.jpg
    IMG_1208.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 126
Back