Tatooine Scene: Searching for Droids

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm open to what can work. It would need to flex around the corners. I don't have access to thin Ana's, thought about roam board.

The door was made by JAS, from the Luke swing bridge dio. He nailed it.

How come you "unsubscribed" from the collection threads?

Still working on a suitable door threshold and molding...getting closer on a media and spacing. I'll probably need to widen the threshold a tiny bit.

Thanks, Ron...of course the one crack I had in my doormolfing hits the corner and cracks as I'm sticking it to the door frame. But, I think I can touch it up in a way that's not too noticable;

image.jpg

I started putting plastic tubing along the door threshold molding. I think I'll continue and settle on this door threshold molding.

Thanks, brother!

This was my method...I used Popsicle sticks, a ruler, glue and chalk paint: (finish with plastic tubing for the molding edges )

Thanks guys. I've finished the door trim to seal up the air gaps so the door is ready for paint. Still some work to do weathering he stucco patch I used for the walls. It's getting closer!

image.jpg

Thanks, DLS! I've finished the weathering on the stucco patch and matched it with the old weathering.

Thanks, Mandible...very kind words, even though I'm just learning from the other guys out there doing amazing stuff.

Thanks Hemble, I only wish my stuff was as polished and as imaginative as yours. This door was the work of Jas (scratchbuilder).

Back