Premium Format Tarkin PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_2809.jpg

DSC_2810.jpg

DSC_2811.jpg

DSC_2812.jpg

DSC_2813.jpg

DSC_2814.jpg

DSC_2815.jpg

DSC_2816.jpg

DSC_2806.jpg

Late to the show as usual. It's how I am when a piece comes out that I am not buying. Anyways it seems that this piece came out pretty fantastic. I hear his voice whenever I look at these photo :) “Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances.”

Congrats to those who got him!

This is a great shot and scream Peter Cushing as Tarkin.

DSC_2814.jpg

I'm interested in acquiring the Interrogator Droid that comes with the Grand Moff Tarkin PF. I'll offer good price for it. PM me if any of you is interested

x1ndhk.jpg

I can offer my Droid for 35$ shipping costs included :) :)

I am far! :monkey3 :rotfl:rotfl

For this price of course. :yess: LOL :wave

Though if I cannot get the Droid separately, I might get the statue and then sell Tarkin alone. I simply don't care about the Tarkin sculpt.

Late to the show as usual. It's how I am when a piece comes out that I am not buying. Anyways it seems that this piece came out pretty fantastic. I hear his voice whenever I look at these photo :) “Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances.”

DSC_2814.jpg

Good to see another collector who appreciates a great piece :hi5:

I have Tarkin as well and I really love it and the droid is so detailed really great PF set.

DSC_2814.jpg

Peter Cushing is the man!

But damn Sideshow for giving him the googly eyes. :mad:

Got this yesterday on sale and really like it. I think Tarkin is not quite gaunt enough and too short in the neck area, but it's definitely a great OT piece. I was critical of the value of this but seeing it now, and the size of the droid I take it back.

Back