Premium Format Tarkin PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today. The droid is huge!
tamanho_comparacao.jpg

Maybe because I know who the actor is, I always think of this Tarkin as the one from episode III, and he always reminds me of his other famous character, Scorpius from Farscape....
84710_4XX8GL8QXHVCWMGSAEQ76GNMU22WTT_scorpius_portrait_main_H152729_L.jpg

Maybe because I know who the actor is, I always think of this Tarkin as the one from episode III, and he always reminds me of his other famous character, Scorpius from Farscape....
84710_4XX8GL8QXHVCWMGSAEQ76GNMU22WTT_scorpius_portrait_main_H152729_L.jpg

Haha, yeah! That's right!

When I see Tarkin (Episode IV), I can't help it, but I also see Van Helsing or Dr. Frankenstein. :rock

Haha, yeah! That's right!

When I see Tarkin (Episode IV), I can't help it, but I also see Van Helsing or Dr. Frankenstein. :rock

Ahhh Bless those old Hammer Films! Love em!

As for the PF, I think sometimes Sideshow has a little trouble capturing that certain something in regards to the likeness of some characters but with this they really seemed to have nailed Peter Cushing.

It really is a great likeness :)

Here's another one:
tarkin_zps43d439d6.jpg

This is one of the most realistic PF's I've seen. The skin texture is very nice and the paint apps are flawless.

Ahhh Bless those old Hammer Films! Love em!

As for the PF, I think sometimes Sideshow has a little trouble capturing that certain something in regards to the likeness of some characters but with this they really seemed to have nailed Peter Cushing.

It really is a great likeness :)

:yess: :hi5:

Received my PF Tarkin today. It is a really nice statue. The detailing is good, and the clothing is excellent.

And the Interrogation droid is creepy..

IMG_5214.JPG

IMG_5221.JPG

IMG_5225.JPG

IMG_5238.JPG

and Nazi looking. Thanks for the info on the EX folks. I hate to go down this road but are lazy eyes abounding on this piece as pictured or is he supposed to be looking askance?

and Nazi looking. Thanks for the info on the EX folks. I hate to go down this road but are lazy eyes abounding on this piece as pictured or is he supposed to be looking askance?

He's facing one way, but the eyes are slightly looking another. With that pose, and expression, it's like he's staring right into your SOUL!

Back