Premium Format Tarkin PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rlxdon.jpg

I think it looks great and a great hommage to the late Peter Cushing !

With how thick the fabric looks, that almost looks like a 1:6 Tarkin.

i have to agree. I'm not getting the PF vibe from this. at first glance i thought it was a 1/6 that they were just keeping in the dark

But it's just one pic so hopefully the full product gallery shows it off better.

Glad so many like him and buy him, that means he won't be in stock for long. But as an Imperial collector I'm not impressed. The only thing I might be interested from this PF is the Interrogator Droid. I might get Tarkin himself, but only if on a very good sale price.

Glad so many like him and buy him, that means he won't be in stock for long. But as an Imperial collector I'm not impressed. The only thing I might be interested from this PF is the Interrogator Droid. I might get Tarkin himself, but only if on a very good sale price.

This is perforating "Peter Cushing", what are you talking about ?:dunno
I respect your opnion, but really, I do not see any flaws with the sculpt.
I also agree given the thickness of the fabric, I'm leaning more towards 1/6th.

It is a shame the Emperor PF sucked cause this would have been one kick ass display. I am in for this, assuming this is still a PF :)

This is perforating "Peter Cushing", what are you talking about ?:dunno
I respect your opnion, but really, I do not see any flaws with the sculpt.
I also agree given the thickness of the fabric, I'm leaning more towards 1/6th.

This is Cushing:

20915210150217688695992.jpg

tarkinclose.jpg

The guy above called Tarkin PF is only a stand-in :pfft::lol

Looks cool, but don't know if it's something I want to add to my collection. Need to see some more pics!

This is Cushing:

20915210150217688695992.jpg

tarkinclose.jpg

The guy above called Tarkin PF is only a stand-in :pfft::lol

That bust is just ridiculous... There are very few pieces I've ever seen that have that level of realism. There is nothing I can see that would suggest its not actually a photo of Cushing :google

For a 1/4 PF, the Sideshow piece will be nice, but definitely an apples and oranges kind of situation.

That bust is just ridiculous... There are very few pieces I've ever seen that have that level of realism. There is nothing I can see that would suggest its not actually a photo of Cushing :google

For a 1/4 PF, the Sideshow piece will be nice, but definitely an apples and oranges kind of situation.

That bust is scary, that is how good it is indeed. Of course on a scaled item realism will be less , but I'd like to see Cushing on that PF, and not just a thin old guy looking like him

Back