tantive IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Well... almost done....again those friggin' lights keep failing on me. Will get it fixed this week and post some more pics. Enjoy...

Dude that is redonkulas! How much would u charge me to commission one of these sets unpainted?

Dude that is redonkulas! How much would u charge me to commission one of these sets unpainted?

It will cost a fortune to ship it...it's all made of wood and weighs a ton.....and it's a once in a lifetime build. I will be moving to other scenes. The dewback needs a home as does my upcoming Fett.

that looks spectacular as is right now.............:lecture..............once the lights are all fixed it will be a :thud:

It will cost a fortune to ship it...it's all made of wood and weighs a ton.....and it's a once in a lifetime build. I will be moving to other scenes. The dewback needs a home as does my upcoming Fett.

That makes me sad in the pants! If u change your mind let me know id probly be capable of making the stairs if u could do the lights and the round wood part.

omg u are in the neatherlands that probly is what will make the shippping un realistic!

I hope u are exstreamly proud of that!

OHHHH MummmA, that is so freakin sweet, I loved your Tantive IV but this is the best Diorama EVER!!!!, do you have plans you can share or do you do it on the fly?

Back