Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superb, GG!! You really made him look like a tops card, the head especially. Would be great to see him with light up eyes.

Superb, GG!! You really made him look like a tops card, the head especially. Would be great to see him with light up eyes.

well here is a shot of him with his eyes light don't know if you can see it that clearly or not. and here he is with a good friend of his as well IMG_0122.jpg

Are those weathering kits very forgiving General? ie how easily removed and pushed around is it when you're applying it?

Are those weathering kits very forgiving General? ie how easily removed and pushed around is it when you're applying it?

it`s powder like substance and you use a sponge tool that it comes with or the brush side of. to apply it on clothing or what ever. hope this helps to answer your question

it`s powder like substance and you use a sponge tool that it comes with or the brush side of. to apply it on clothing or what ever. hope this helps to answer your question

Cheers General. I may have kept all the pieces from the first one I got from SS and had to destroy. I might give it a test run :)

Ahoy!

A buddy of mine had an unfortunate issue with his 3po, so we pooled our resources and made a few castings to replace missing parts. Consequently, we ended up making enough parts to create a few customs for our personal collections (the molds are long since gone..). I ended up making enough parts to create an E,K and custom C3po. Now I just need the discipline to build them all! I'll post progress in the customs section...

Cheers,
-Ahab

Chewie and 3po.jpg

Is this still available anywhere or is it pretty much sold out?

Nippon Yassan had it and I bought it but they then sent me an email saying they don't actually have it and will be refunding me.

Not impressed with Sideshow so at this point will hope Hot Toys does the droids.

I bought this guy a few months ago, haven't assembled it yet.
For the Noob, is they're any issues I might have to face?... if so can someone direct me to the right page?.
And is the R2 happening?

I bought this guy a few months ago, haven't assembled it yet.
For the Noob, is they're any issues I might have to face?... if so can someone direct me to the right page?.
And is the R2 happening?

You don't need to assemble it, just take it out of the box!

To anyone that owns this figure: how tight are the upper arm joints at the shoulder? I just purchased this figure and his arms can hold an upright pose (extended away from his body) but they will fall easily, like the arms are almost too heavy for the joint to support. Both arms seem to be this way.

Sorry if this question has already been answered and thanks a lot in advance for any insight.

No problem with the arms on mine. They might wiggle a tiny bit, but they're notched at the joint so it'll still hold the basic position I put it in.

Thanks a lot for your reply, man. I think you're talking about the actual ratcheted shoulder joints, which are fine on mine. The joint I'm referring to is just below that (the upper bicep swivel). On my figure, the upper arm joint will hold a pose with the arm extended outward/away from the body, but like I said, the arm will fall back down toward the body pretty easily. Just wanted to see if that was normal or if I needed to adjust something to tighten them up.

Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Saw the SS 3PO in person finally today and I have to say it didn't wow me the way this one does on a daily basis.

DSC_0329.jpg

Last edited:
Back