Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how much did you get yours for

It was in that Hobbylink Japan sale.

Just had to check my card records: He was £137.68 with delivery, plus £22.48 paid to Fed Ex for customs.

So £160.16 all in.

SS C-3PO cost more even with Sideshow's Hong Kong despatch office valuing him in HK$.

It was in that Hobbylink Japan sale.

Just had to check my card records: He was £137.68 with delivery, plus £22.48 paid to Fed Ex for customs.

So £160.16 all in.

SS C-3PO cost more even with Sideshow's Hong Kong despatch office valuing him in HK$.

so in American dollars that would come out to what. I got him for 299 with my reward points like when he first came out

so in American dollars that would come out to what. I got him for 299 with my reward points like when he first came out

I don't know what the exchange rate was almost two years almost. Maybe 1.55? So $248.25.

With today's exchange rate it would have been $230.47.

Getting a good deal on it really helps. I'm not sure that I could have spent $400 plus shipping. What's interesting is they're still selling them. It's like they keep making a small batch every year or something.

Getting a good deal on it really helps. I'm not sure that I could have spent $400 plus shipping. What's interesting is they're still selling them. It's like they keep making a small batch every year or something.

The Tamashi booth at Wondercon had him for sale (it looked like they had more than one). He was going for $375. I passed on him (again) because that is just too steep for me at the moment.

I love this figure, one of my favourite. It appears that he hasn't jumped up in value compared to other figures?

The Tamashi booth at Wondercon had him for sale (it looked like they had more than one). He was going for $375. I passed on him (again) because that is just too steep for me at the moment.

It doesn't seem like they go for that cheap on eBay, but when I picked him up, ones that started low on auction often ended around $275. I got mine from a board member here so worth checking the sale threads.

could be 6'', could mean that they are doing the Hot Toys one.

Remember Tamashii did C-3PO but it was sold by Sideshow.

Will it be the original design shown years ago? Because if so I think I still prefer the HT one, that Tama R2 was wayyy too shiny and clean and I think it was also underscaled.

Back