Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Tama 3PO so preordered the Tama R2 after selling the SS R2.

When HT release an OT 3PO and R2, the Tama droids can move to another display.

Having 4 Vaders in the collection, i thought i could live with 3 R2 and a couple 3PO on the shelves as well.

Is the Sphero R2 an alternative for many? What are thoughts? I haven't had a chance.

Is the Sphero R2 an alternative for many? What are thoughts? I haven't had a chance.

It looks like a really cool interactive toy, so I wouldn't buy one just to keep it on the shelf. Plus the soft detailing and visible screw recesses keep it shy of high-end. It'd be an "as well as" rather than an "instead of" I think.

R2-D2 being shown recently... from instagram:

https://instagram.com/p/BYyvfX2jgW7/

IMG_3806.JPG

Plastic dome aside,everything about this version is better than HT...and those wee Kenny baker fake legs are a wonderful addition and a must have for me..

I am all in on this one for sure. I just got the Hot Toys one, and while it is spectacular in its own right, I have got to have the companion to the amazing 3PO that this company did.

Im still undecided on this one. Is that release date for USA Or only Japan?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Same, wish they would have just went with the actual R2 look, rather than the dumb bolted prop look, would have made this a lot easier decision. :gah:

Back