Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dare we dream of a Tamashi Grievous

After being Sidelined through the Disney sale for 2/3 years, I'd really be surprised if that plan ever sees the light of day. Plus have they even let anyone else do any prequel stuff other then Hasbro to a very limited degree?

Bandai (Tamashi) is doing a ton of PT in 1/12 scale. Seems like sales may be iffy however, as a lot of the PT stuff has become exclusives.

After years of only having the malnourished RAH R2, it's amazing we have the SS, the Bandai and the HT as options.

I have the SS R2 but would consider upgrading if the Bandai didn't have those freaking hinges! The rivets have grown on me.

Will wait for photos of the actual product...

Does it mean SS will get it?

Highly unlikely, Bluefin is a competitor to Sideshow.

Though it does mean we might get some good deals stateside and not have to rely on overseas dealers.

Well, at least we have a variety of r2 options now that are a decent scale. They all have their good and bad point's but the challenge becomes which one do you like best.

After years of only having the malnourished RAH R2, it's amazing we have the SS, the Bandai and the HT as options.

I have the SS R2 but would consider upgrading if the Bandai didn't have those freaking hinges! The rivets have grown on me.

Will wait for photos of the actual product...

Hinges?

Back