Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wor Gor do yourself a favor and just buy 3PO.

13077301944_ffe97bf2fe_c.jpg

My favorite purchase this year, and that includes the Akira Bike by Bandai x Medicom. BTW I spent $345 on his die cast ***.

I dunno whatever floats...

Personally wouldn't waste a dime on any character after the Original Trilogy....

Soooooooooooooo, who do we harass at Sideshow or Bandai to get that Chogokin R2 into production?! I refuse to settle for a Hasbro one and the Medicom version is a tad too small for my liking.

I've been planning to pick one up forever but it keeps slipping my mind. I hate when companies weasel in expensive shipping. Still $305 isn't bad. Have never bought from Midtown, how are they to deal with? Anyone know if there's a better deal out there?

Wor Gor do yourself a favor and just buy 3PO.

I know, I know. Pictures like yours torture me.

You've got to own this figure.

People are paying $250 for Grievous but don't have Threepio.:slap

True, I got Grievous and yet I really don't care for the PT. I do like Grievous though. I always wondered why the OT never had a major villain that was a droid.

Anyway, Grievous actually only cost me about $70 because I burned my Reward Points on him, or I wouldn't have gotten him either for $250+.

I really want 3PO... but $350 is just too much for me. At $250 I still have trouble. This is why I do not yet have a 3PO. I really figured by now the price would have dropped into the $250 range quite regularly. Some day though, if people can keep it from rusting, this figure will be worth a lot more. A lot more.

Grevious < Threepio

Wor-Gar! :mad:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. This will be mine... soon.... just need time....

I'll jump at under $200, but not above. He's just not worth a penny more to me, honestly.

No way man, this is the highest quality 12" figure I have ever laid eyes on. The only issue I had was with the eye lights being a blue color... which I fixed in less than 5 minutes. It commands so much attention in my display case. I always thought the Hasbro 3POs would suffice... but I later learned better haha.

Also jumping on the wagon.... come on Wor-Gar!

I do like the idea of a die cast droid, I just don't like it above $200. I know what I've spent on existing figures in my collection and what I'm willing to spend in the future on other figures. This is how I've evaluated this one. I'm perfectly content to go without high-end 3PO or R2 in my collection if need be.

It HAS been in stock several places for a long time. If that continues, eventually the price will drop. $250ish is already an established drop at amazon before and now midtown. It's not inconceivable that somewhere clears out stock at $200 at some point.

It HAS been in stock several places for a long time. If that continues, eventually the price will drop. $250ish is already an established drop at amazon before and now midtown. It's not inconceivable that somewhere clears out stock at $200 at some point.

Well that's what I've been waiting for all this time. If it gets to that point, I'll bite.

It's going to be a feeding frenzy below 2 bills. ;)

I cracked at $275 from a fellow freak. Wasn't its original asking price like $400? That to me is nuts! It is probably the reason why R2 hasnt seen the light of day. If Tamashii was smart they would re-use these molds and make a plastic one with chrome plating.

I get it... most guys won't drop 300+ on a figure and will wait until it gets cheaper but that is probably going to ruin our chances to get a R2 chogokin.

just saying..

Back