Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't imagine you wanting a preserved piece of the Tamashii SW 'scholar' on your shelf PP, because he made 3PO's arm pistons too big. :lol

At this stage, if Tamashii released a die cast Boba Fett, Stormtrooper, or any other figure other than R2, the members here will riot and all hell will break loose. :panic:

I know I would.

bostonstereotypes-2.gif

I don't watch Baseball, Im from England, but I just had to google this clip to watch it all :D

Never be fooled by prices. The cheapest shipping is $51. That's where they make up the difference. So the real total is $306, still a good price but not under $300.

Never be fooled by prices. The cheapest shipping is $51. That's where they make up the difference. So the real total is $306, still a good price but not under $300.

Cheapest to me was $30. I'm on the east coast though. $285 shipped is still better than the $350 I paid 2 months ago.

Cheapest to me was $30. I'm on the east coast though. $285 shipped is still better than the $350 I paid 2 months ago.

Ah, I tried a few locations and the shipping price kept coming up $51 so I thought that was the trick. For $285 shipped, I might bite. I've been waiting forever to get one under $300.

I wonder if they have them in store. Hopefully that price sticks, because my fiance will likely be in NYC next month and I could just have her pick it up for me. I've been waiting for one sub-$300 too. Still a great price and cheaper than shipping one from hlj, but knowing that there have been deals now and again for $250ish, it's hard to drop $300.

Just "re-aquired" him through HLJ. No issues at all. Very happy with them for being a first time experience. Just gotta go back and see what number gel to use for the eye mod. I'll not make the mistake of unloading him again.

Taito R2 for the fill in though. I'd rather have a scale $34 R2 than no $400 R2.

Back