Tamashii Nations - Pacific Rim: Uprising

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TRU close to me had the Robot Spirit figures in. Snagged a Gipsy Avenger and debatig the other two. So much better than most of the Neca line. The two Ultimate Jaegers were their best of them all.

Since these are hitting stores anyoone else picking them up? Didn't see the movie but I'm gonna see what I can find at Barnes and noble.

Cool, just picked up Gipsy Avenger. Through the box, quality looks way better than NECA. Sorry for the bad picture. My phone is only at 10% battery, unable to use flash.
1523429143105618751786.jpg

way better than the Diamond Select ones! The Saber Athena isn’t even the right colour. Only cool thing was you can upgrade Gipsy Avenger for the end battle look. Still need to find the rest of the Bandai ones. Sold out fast locally.

Yeah you guys are right. I'm gonna skip the select versions and get all the other jaegars, even the kaijus. These came out nice.

They are making the figures from the 1st movie too right?

This line was great, have ema ll and love em, the Kaiju however, suck. I just cant bring myself to be interested in them. Need Tamashii to do the movie 1 mechs and the additional uprising suits. Also I feel like we need, and should be getting some deluxe's for Avenger and Fury, they had some great gimmicks in the film and I need the updated deco for fury, hope we get some news soon

Back