Tamashii Nations - Pacific Rim: Uprising

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does look nice. Why is it $250?

RGib0OB.jpg

He's 9" and already up for preorder at bbts. How the heck did they get to put this up for preorder before The import companies? Also, they have the Robot Spirits toys for the sequel up for preorder? What's up? Anyway, the Robot Spirits will be around 5" high and rang from $19.00 to $29.00 which are really low for Robot Spirits figures. I did notice Gipsy Avenger doesn't have all of his paint details in the preorder pics.

He's 9" and already up for preorder at bbts. How the heck did they get to put this up for preorder before The import companies? Also, they have the Robot Spirits toys for the sequel up for preorder? What's up? Anyway, the Robot Spirits will be around 5" high and rang from $19.00 to $29.00 which are really low for Robot Spirits figures. I did notice Gipsy Avenger doesn't have all of his paint details in the preorder pics.

I dont believe those Robot spirits prices for a second, every figure ive ever bought has been $40 ish range, heck 19.99 is basically Necas price, something definitely off there

Amiami has got the pre-order watch for these all up now. I really want to get all of these especially the Soul of Chogokin GX-77 Gipsy Danger but should I get the other smaller Robot Spirits as well or will they do them as Chogokin as well? I don't know.

Back