Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes 1:10 is pretty much if not the most accurate scale for these. I have some Kotobukiya Star Wars ArtFX statues which are in same height as those Tamashis

Spearman came. Beautifull. Just right for army building. Goes nice with my spear clonetrooper ;-)

Attachments

• B5E6C006-B84B-4767-B1E1-646A86E19F35.jpg
    B5E6C006-B84B-4767-B1E1-646A86E19F35.jpg
    389.7 KB · Views: 221
  • 2512858E-9B61-4CB1-B5F2-FB831CE501C2.jpg
    2512858E-9B61-4CB1-B5F2-FB831CE501C2.jpg
    436.3 KB · Views: 220
SWMR.jpg

Packing up to move so wanted to share a pic of my collection so far. I need to get a better pose for Maul but love this stuff!

Packing up to move so wanted to share a pic of my collection so far. I need to get a better pose for Maul but love this stuff!

Cool display, dukefett! Feel free to use my Maul pose, took a bit to position him just right but I really like it myself.

8cMsCQ3.jpg

@Mezcalero - Thanks!:D

Awesome collection guys! I hope they do the Emperor too and not skip to TFA characters right away.

I was wondering if they will ever release the diorama wich was displayed before ( I forgot which event it was. ). Played around Vader and an SIC throne that I have and this would be a great centerpiece if they ever decide to release a throne or the one that they displayed with Royal Guards that had different accessories.
11kyzkg.jpg

1y8iaf.jpg

Not too bothered to be honest. Those exclusives get very pricey, very fast, for overseas collectors. Got lucky with Think Geek getting a shipment at a fair price for the Sandtrooper last year and only got to find a (good) deal on Ebay yesterday for Boba thank to a 15% coupon. Now, if Tamashii/Bluefin were to give a chance to non attendee selling part of the stock online, that'd be a totally different story.

My new setup for Jango fett

Fits well placed side by side with the old Boba Fett Diorama I made.

Also the Vader one

Finally, a group shot of everyone else.

hope to see IG88 and Amidala revealed soon... just revieved my shadow trooper and spear trooper yesterday, both looking great!

hope to see IG88 and Amidala revealed soon... just revieved my shadow trooper and spear trooper yesterday, both looking great!

Yeah fingers crossed here too for IG-88, I'm a sucker for bounty hunters and I'm only missing him, Bossk and 4LOM now (though I'm about to start working on a 4LOM custom when I receive the figure I'll be working on). When's the next Tamashii-related event that could show us some new prototypes?

There will be Tamashi Comic Con event held on the May 25th - Friday.

Check their website I see the list of brands that gonna be displayed there...hopefully we're going to see some new reveals for this line

vb.jpg

I think that's about what movie/license and not about what may be announced. Really hope they show more from this line. Not having a SDCC exclusive this year drops an already small number of release per year for this line.

Back