Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last year we got Jango Fett, Darth Maul, Shadow Trooper and Spear Trooper annouced

but up to now so far we just have Snow Trooper up for PO...hmmm:impatient:

Pics via Toyark for Tamashii Comic Con

Star-Wars-Movie-Realization-C-3PO-001.jpg
Star-Wars-Movie-Realization-C-3PO-002.jpg
Star-Wars-Movie-Realization-C-3PO-003.jpg

Really happy to see this Threepio, and that opens the way for more recolors too hah.

Hopefully this also paves the way for more droids! I'm looking at you, IG-88 that was shown in several convention concept arts!

I think you might be referring to this pic?

View attachment 410364

Ah yes there it is! I have to say I like the prototype they've shown above the concept art. The Japanese translation appears to be "Translator" or something like that, which makes sense for Threepio. The way they have the pants seems to imply their interpretation is that it's a human dressed with the armour to make him look like Threepio. Which is OK and is in line with the other figures in the series so far.

I wonder if the face is designed as a mask where you can see the eyes or head underneath, similar to Darth Maul. I think that would be pretty cool.

Ah yes there it is! I have to say I like the prototype they've shown above the concept art. The Japanese translation appears to be "Translator" or something like that, which makes sense for Threepio. The way they have the pants seems to imply their interpretation is that it's a human dressed with the armour to make him look like Threepio. Which is OK and is in line with the other figures in the series so far.

I wonder if the face is designed as a mask where you can see the eyes or head underneath, similar to Darth Maul. I think that would be pretty cool.

Yeah I also think the final piece is better than the concept artwork. I’m amazed how good Threepio looks. Now we really need R2, and I’m wondering how much he’ll deviate from the concept sketch, if at all. This is really exciting, as they’re now branching away from Imperials. Still waiting to see Yoda, Chewie, Leia and the Lone Wolf and Cub style Jango and Boba that they hinted at ages ago, not to mention the Gamorrean, IG-88 and Padme.

im a sucker for this line..even though I hated the Sequels, but the samurai elements mix with SW just too good to be ignored. Probably gonna get all!

Kylo is the only one I'm considering; I'll wait to see if it gets to a discount. It probably will; even Darth Maul is just over $60 on Amazon right now.

Back