Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today. The emblem on the banner is black compared to the Taiko Troopers, I think the bluish grey on the Taiko looks better imo it makes it look aged.
1zea548.jpg

120gkkl.jpg

OMG
Sugoi!!!

i have 2 storm troopers, 1 orange pauldron sand trooper + 1 black exclusive, 2 red guards, 2 archers, 1 drummer and 2 shadow troopers

going to get 2 spear troopers

:monkey4

Great. lets see the figures now :clap

Mine is delayed due to shipping issues between Japan and France. It looks like there's a serious backlog of parcels using the SAL option. Had to switch to another mean of shipping to avoid my figure to be held indefinitely by my retailer.

These are 1/12 scale right lol ..im looking for suitable clear display stands for these figures

Nah, 1:12 would be more like SH Figuarts size. These are 1:7 scale.

Dont troll me lol.. I already have like 14 of these figures, im asking here just to make sure Im buying the correct stand on Amazon.

1/7...nice try :cuckoo:

Definitely bigger than your typical 1/12 figures. I feel like they are at a scale that I haven’t really encountered in other figs on the market. They are larger than black series or figuarts. I’m leaning towards 1/10 scale if that makes any sense.

Yeah my bad I have no idea what I was thinking when I was typing, probably mixed up my thought of 7" with the scale, and wrote 1:7. I'd say 1:10 is probably close, but it's a kind of unusual scale to find stuff that fits in.

Back