Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you pre order from BBTS now, the order will show the higher price. But when they adjust the price to match Bluefin, then any order placed prior to that time should get automatically updated. At least, that's what happened to my Archer order last year.

Maybe due to Yen rate, its unstable so they have to have "precaution measure"

but it has the tedency going down lately but who knows.. until September its very long way

槍足軽ストームトルーパー has shipped!
IMG_4424.jpg

Got mine today. The emblem on the banner is black compared to the Taiko Troopers, I think the bluish grey on the Taiko looks better imo it makes it look aged.
1zea548.jpg

120gkkl.jpg

Not going multiple for my part. I trust Tamashii will produce far enough variants for us to end up with enough troopers to fill up a full cabinet when its all said and done.

Although I prefer more Imperial troops, I don't mind they releasing First Order troopers. I really want that dual wielding trooper and the heavy gunner. Phasma looks pretty good too with that odachi.

Not convinced by the FO models. ultra modern design doesn't blend as well with feodal japanese style as OT does.

Not going multiple for my part. I trust Tamashii will produce far enough variants for us to end up with enough troopers to fill up a full cabinet when its all said and done.

Same here for troopers, but I got 2 imperial guards though and they can be displayed differently so that is good.

Almost broke my rule for the Imperial Guard but had to draw a line. Walking that path would lead me right to the dark side.

Back