Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking the same thing. How did this snowtrooper go from drawing to PO out of the blue? We seen prototypes of all that new trilogy stuff and nothing still.

My only guess is they’ve been listening to fan feedback and realized the majority of us want OG trilogy figures.

I’m buying it all regardless. Just keep it coming!

The OT is where it’s at, and to a lesser extent the PT. I’ll continue to buy every one of these damned things, but I’m out once they start making ST crap. Hanging fo some more non troop types like Padme, IG-88 and the Gamorrean. Hoping we finally get to see some prototypes soon, and maybe some designs for the talked about Yoda, Chewie, and R2 and 3PO

Didn't get a US release yet, but that always takes a few days. It's almost a certainty that this will get a US release. You have plenty of time to preorder this one in Japan if for some reason they don't do a US announcement, so no problem waiting.

Thanks! Was a little worried about the "web exclusive" part of it, but if it gets a US release, I am fine with waiting.

The OT is where it’s at, and to a lesser extent the PT. I’ll continue to buy every one of these damned things, but I’m out once they start making ST crap. Hanging fo some more non troop types like Padme, IG-88 and the Gamorrean. Hoping we finally get to see some prototypes soon, and maybe some designs for the talked about Yoda, Chewie, and R2 and 3PO

Don't forget Ackbar we saw a concept art for! :)

I prefer the bounty hunters line much more, some kind of assasin/ronin style would be very cool!

Done, just paid for 2 Snowtroopers from Nippon-Yasan! First time order, but sounds like they're a good reliable retailer. Cost about USD$111 each shipped! Can't believe how much cheaper it is! Looking forward to this one!

I wouldn't rush to import this one. I'm confident Bluefin will release it here like they have with every other release in this line. BBTS just has the import price up for now; eventually they'll get the Bluefin price and put that one up for preorder as well. You'll get it like a month early or something but that's it.

I wouldn't rush to import this one. I'm confident Bluefin will release it here like they have with every other release in this line. BBTS just has the import price up for now; eventually they'll get the Bluefin price and put that one up for preorder as well. You'll get it like a month early or something but that's it.

Yeah, they did the same thing with the Archer last year. I placed my pre-order assuming (hoping) they would do it with the Snowtrooper.

$165 at BBTS for snow trooper is insane, specially for this scale whether exclusive or not! :cuckoo:

btw does anyone here know where to get white Boba with decent price ?

Back