Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My question is... when the white pauldron is on, then doesn't it just look like a normal stormtrooper? Not sure how the white pauldron still looks like a rank if the shoulder pad is white then it just matches the normal shoulders of the standard stormy..

Finally the archer. Looks amazing!!!! 8856jpy due out March 2017

Looks like another Tamashii Web Exclusive though, so no discounts. (grrrrrr!)

already up for preorder on nippon-yasan.com for $100

via Taghobby

Archer 02.jpeg
Archer 03.jpeg
Archer 07.jpeg
Archer 04.jpeg
Archer 05.jpeg
Archer 06.jpeg

The archer looks great. Amazon has the Royal Guard on their site, so I hope they eventually sell this as well.

Does anyone know what that big long thing is down his left arm? I've looked for pics of feudal Japanese archers, but cant seem to see any that have that armour or whatever it is on his arm?

attachment.php

At least a pair required for practically all of this line, the dream is four archers though. #needasecondjob

And even more spear men!

I can understand why some people would want to army-build these figures (as expensive as it may get, especially with those web exclusives), but I personnally prefer to have one of each and consider them a sort of band of soldiers that all have different skills and/or weapons, a bit like the Knights of Ren seen briefly in Episode 7, all sporting a different outfit and weapon type.

Or maybe that's my brain trying to convince me not to buy 4 of each!

To justify only getting one of each, I treat them like pieces of art that only need to be represented once on the shelf. I collect far too many other lines to afford getting multiples.

I would totally be army building if I could afford it/had room for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone wants a regular Stormtrooper, happy to cut a fellow Freak a deal. Decided not to collect the line. Figure is like new. Send me a PM. :duff

Back