Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm probably gonna grab some of the bootlegs to
  • Make a jango custom (yes, i know bandai has shown one)
  • Make some actual samurai figures with some of my own designs and colour schemes
  • Make various trooper types

I'm probably gonna grab some of the bootlegs to
  • Make a jango custom (yes, i know bandai has shown one)
  • Make some actual samurai figures with some of my own designs and colour schemes
  • Make various trooper types

The two versions of Shadowtrooper shown on prior posts are awesome, bootlegs or not, but I think it´s less painful to modify a bootleg than an legit one that is so expensive...

Update on Boba Fett bootleg. Bootleg ashigaru flintlock does not have the cocking mechanism, but Bobas flintlock has one. It is not movable, as in original, but it is there. Also legings weapons holsters are crude and are "low resolution".

Finally gave in and ordered the SDCC 2016 Sandtrooper.. I thought for weeks I wouldn't order it because it's just a black/white pauldron variant, but the more I looked at it the more I wanted a second sandtrooper to hold the secondary weapon in the package (the BFG) and considering I found the SDCC version for "only" about 10€ more than a regular sandtrooper, I figured I might as well grab the exclusive..

Hope it gets here soon!

Work in progress. Intentionally not revealing much

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 168
Finally got the Taikoyaku Stormtrooper after 3 weeks in shipping time!! But damn worth the wait for sure. Absolutely love this line! Video review up soon :)

IMG_0964b.jpg

IMG_0969b.jpg

IMG_0971yt.jpg

Ongoing... Some work on torso paintjob and weathering left to do. Hope to be finished this weekend.
For some reason colors in the photo are greener than in real life.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 123
As always, nice review Khai.

On the Sandtrooper Corporal, I though the end September PO was a lottery with fulfilment in December?

As always, nice review Khai.

On the Sandtrooper Corporal, I though the end September PO was a lottery with fulfilment in December?

Lottery?! Seriously?! I thought I saw that on the some Japanese FB page, and figured places like BBTS would get it for retail price. Hmmm, will have to look out for prices after 30th Sept.

Either way, if it does come out and BBTS has pricing like the ridiculous $169.99 for the archer, I'll definitely have to find it elsewhere.

image.jpg
Almost there.
Guns and Rocket pack weathering left. Some minor details touch up and That's it.

For me, this is hands down one of the very best Star Wars figure lines ever made. The design detail, articulation, and overall build quality are absolutely top notch for this scale. Hope Bandai continue this line for years to come!

IMG_0977b.jpg

Agreed. This is actually my favourite figure line that I collect. (and I collect a lot) The quality is on point and I'm a sucker for samurai anything. I would be very happy if this continued for more years.

I'm even liking the Manga Realization line with Marvel. The spidey is cool and I'm pretty stoked for the coming Iron Man as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my rather crude attempt at a music video showcasing the details of the Bandai Tamashii Nations Star Wars Movie Realization line of figures. Set to some Street Fighter music :) Definitely need to learn some decent editing skills lol!! Still, hope you can check it out, especially if you're interested in the awesome sculpting of these figures!

Back