Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s a restock, not a reissue. It’s BBTS being scalpers, basically. See also both DX Mazingers (Mazinger Z is a whopping $1000 when it originally cost a third of that).

Hope they will announce some new releases at the next Tamashii con.
They showed us many great prototypes and drawings so far...

Looking forward to getting some news so badly... This toyline is amazing for Star wars and Marvel as well and they fit quite well together

Do someone know when we can possibly have an update and some preorders for those great figures ?
I mean when is the next Tamashii con ?

Thanks guys

Do someone know when we can possibly have an update and some preorders for those great figures ?
I mean when is the next Tamashii con ?

Thanks guys

I was in on this line from the moment leaks of it's existence whispered onto the net. But to be honest, it feels dead. So much so I've even packed up my figures. I have small hopes, but what hopes I do have are for the Bounty Hunters as Ronin or a Lone Wolf andCub style Mando and Child. Little to no interest in the human characters or sequel trilogy. The slowness and price hikes has killed any momentum.

Definitely feels like a dead line now. IG-88 was shown at conventions ages ago with no official announcement. Even Ackbar was shown not too long ago, but still nothing. Then nothing further shown from the original concept art, like the Gamorrean Guard. It's really disappointing, because I would've bought every figure released.

Thanks guys for your inputs here even if they are absolutely not what I was expecting...

I really regret we did not get Scout troopers, R2D2, Gamorean, IG88 and all the great concepts they showed us.

Even the Marvel line was crazy imo and characters like Thor, Hulk and Black Panther would have been awesome...

I still have a bit some hope though, I remember I had been waiting for Jango Fett for so long before they ended up offering us the preorder and maybe this covid-19 has slowed this line more than it was already the case...

This line has been a trickle from the start, first figures were in 2014 I think right? 6 years in and not a ton of releases to speak of. I did love it, but I just moved and not even sure I'll put the display back up.

This line has been a trickle from the start, first figures were in 2014 I think right? 6 years in and not a ton of releases to speak of. I did love it, but I just moved and not even sure I'll put the display back up.

Yea you are right, only 1 or 2 releases per year sometimes.
2020 would be the first year since 2014 where they do not release some figures...
Scout trooper and black panther should come, Thor was work in progress and as all of you here we have seen IG88 and Ackbar as well.
I reall y hope we will have a very good surprise before the end of the year...

Next Tamashii con is from November 6th to November 8th.
Hope we will have some new prototypes and some preorders as well, or at least a display that proves the line is not dead...

What it would be awesome would be to make at least these 4 figures :

- Scout trooper to finish with the troopers and R2D2 to go with C3PO

- Mandalorian and IG88/IG11 because there is so much hype around Mandalorian and they can produce the robots and kill two birds with one stone

- regarding Marvel : Black panther like an posthumous tribute to the missed actor, Chadwick Boseman and Thor

Hope we will some nice stuff soon in November.

B25D14EA-1699-48BB-AC70-3913734FC7E3.jpeg

Back