Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my video review of the new Bandai Tamashii Nations Teppo Ashigaru Sandtrooper! An incredibly well made and detailed figure! Love this line of figures!

Great review man. Makes me anticipate getting mine even more. I really hope they keep going with this line of figures. Fingers still crossed for an Oni Darth Maul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great review man. Makes me anticipate getting mine even more. I really hope they keep going with this line of figures. Fingers still crossed for an Oni Darth Maul.

Enjoyed the review! Thank you.

Cheers, thanks for checking it out guys! Yeah, havent heard much more since the tease of Jango, which was an obvious one after Boba. I hope they pull through with more trooper variants like the Scout Trooper and Snowtrooper! And I thought they discussed the possibility of some of the Rebels too? That would be amazing!

The large gun looks kinda ridiculous imho. It's way overdone. They could've done a long mg42 style blaster and it would've looked much better. That huge blaster looks like it's from another figure line. I also bought it, just saying, everything so far has been done with great taste, but that rifle will be staying in the box for me. Takes the realism away and feels cartoonish.

Size of gun doesn't bug me. Although, not historically accurate it still looks cool to me. I get where you're coming from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The large gun looks kinda ridiculous imho. It's way overdone. They could've done a long mg42 style blaster and it would've looked much better. That huge blaster looks like it's from another figure line. I also bought it, just saying, everything so far has been done with great taste, but that rifle will be staying in the box for me. Takes the realism away and feels cartoonish.

LOL true. I guess go with the slimmer long rifle that retains more realism and looks cool. I chose the big one because it creates a laugh for anyone looking at them! :D

nice photo!!!

yeah I think the longer slim rifle is better for the overall style of these figures. I can see why some people like it, but I'd like to lean it away from being cartoonish. They seem so much cooler if you can imagine that these guys actually existed in some realistic dynasty realm where they armored up like this and went to war. Pretty bad ass!

I caved and picked up the Boba Fett figure and I am very pleased that I did. The details and articulation are great. I'm not even displaying him with his blaster - I'm just using his swords. If I pick up more, I think I'll limit them to their swords as well.

The big gun does add to the weapon variation for the troopers but it's just too big. Lol.
28ced7t.jpg

One more month for the Royal Guards and I'm very excited to have them displayed beside Vader.

Back