Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything new in this line. Seems like forever since they announced the last one.

Nothing new as far as Star Wars. (Sandtrooper is releasing now, Royal Guard in May, and Drummer in June).

They did reveal Spider Man though. (not personally interested in anything other than SW for this line)

Hope we get 1-3 more before the year is over. The archer, the pikeman and Jango at least. Would love a 'good guy/girl' reveal.

Got a late start on this line.... Hard to backtrack especially on the P-Bandai stuff (Royal Guard, Sandtrooper)

Here's my mini army so far....

Fett side by side with Revoltech's Takeya Kirin. They blend well since they had the same designer.

Got a late start on this line.... Hard to backtrack especially on the P-Bandai stuff (Royal Guard, Sandtrooper)

Here's my mini army so far....

Fett side by side with Revoltech's Takeya Kirin. They blend well since they had the same designer.

Looks amazing! Where did you get the display with the lanterns?

Received my Sandtrooper today. Just excellent! The detailing is wonderful and the backpack is so nice. Really looking forward to the Royal Guards and hoping we get some news of something new soon.

Impatiently waiting on my BBTS order for the Sandy. Those displays look amazing and the detail in Spark's photos look great!

EDIT - UPDATE:

Well it arrived and this is what the box looks like. BBTS.jpg :mad:

Nice army. I only wanted the Royal Guards, but late addition...

Just no samurai buddies.
You've got the rooster!! I only managed to get the vulture and the Raven........ Always wanted the rooster because he was the most ridiculous. Especially with the name cockitrus! Epic!

Last edited:
Impatiently waiting on my BBTS order for the Sandy. Those displays look amazing and the detail in Spark's photos look great!

EDIT - UPDATE:

Well it arrived and this is what the box looks like. :mad:

Ah, that stinks. The boxes on these are part of the overall awesomeness. I'd see about a replacement if you don't mind the extra wait. At these prices, it's hard to accept that.

Drew, Spark, yeah it stinks a lot. I agree, I love the boxes, so despite a longer wait, I already sent the same photo to BBTS customer service with a polite complaint. Never had an issue with them before. I hope they take care of it quickly.

These look so utterly awesome. Absolutely loving the imagination that has gone into them.
Not so loving the fact that they are competing for my cash with all the other Star Wars releases from Hot Toys and Sideshow that I also need....decisions, decisions.

Back