Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sharing some of mine

24468466180_0349c54465_c.jpg

24396371749_cb05973447_c.jpg

24468496460_95e287f37a_c.jpg
24135854284_f14c67178e_c.jpg

24135836054_a97fac6511_c.jpg

Beautiful set pieces! Did you create those yourself?
What about the yoroi sets, where are those from?

Nice! Can't wait to see pics. Anxiously awaiting mine, but probably won't be soon since I ordered from a US e-tailer. The Royal Guards won't be long now.:yess:

@unleashedviper - Really love that display piece. True, you can never get enough troopers.:D

Got my Sandtroopers today. Will post photos with the rest soon.
2cyifif.jpg]

We went to the oldest castle in Japan today and I brought the Santroopers and a pair of troopers with me. I'm digging the darker color of the Sandtrooper, excellent figure.

Guards of Inuyama Castle.:D
27x2hd1.jpg

BTW, if anyone wants/needs them I still have two (2) Stormtroopers MIB that I will let go for $140 total shipped.

It's not super-noticible in the photo, but I hope the sandtrooper isn't too much darker than the original trooper. I get that they are supposed to be dirty, but when displayed alongside a bunch of other troopers it's just gonna stick out.

Just gonna have to wait and see.

Thanks!:D

Here's a photo to compare the color of the Sandtrooper.
2aj1g1z.jpg

An update on my troops, the big guns really look great.
2hnynia.jpg

Now the wait for the Royal Guards begin.

Is it possible to switch out the pauldron onto one of the regular troopers, perhaps? Seems a bit of an expensive thing to do of course.

Nice army. I only wanted the Royal Guards, but late addition...

Just no samurai buddies.

Got my sandtrooper as well.
Is it me, or is there no "left hand" in a shape so you can pose it with the big gun balanced on it?

Back