Tall, slim, shirt-off type body?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mau

Super Freak
Reaction score
If Head Play's V2 Marilyn Manson is any good (yes, I am a sad fanboy, I know) I will be planning a MM kitbash. I will need a tall, slim body that can ideally be shown with shirt off, so with a realistically-sculpted torso. I know there are a lot of muscle men out there (I have most of them) but any slim bodies that could stand being shown topless? The HeadPlay head will have a neck, as HeadPlay heads do, but I am resigned to the fact that I would probably have to dremel that off if a good slim body is available. So, yep, if there are any out there neckless, that would be a great, otherwise, whatever you can suggest.

Cheers, folks.

Soldier Story figure bodies have a reasonably good sculpted chest and neck but the arms show joints bad!

20090901_21bf90645a5265ea2e76ljykv79hg8KZ.jpg

Liking the Blitzway body. Not liking the price. Has no one done a knock off of these yet? That would have been ideal.

Yup, Joel. That torso would do, but the arms are fuggly. I will keep that one in mind, though.

Does anyone know what the two Bruce Lee bodies are like in terms of height? They look too muscular, but not as extreme as some of the others out there.

Thanks chaps. Really useful.

ETA: I take that back about the HT Bruce Lee body at least. Looks as though it is nearly as bulky as the TTM-19.

Photo by Phorpus on here.

e27JJ.jpg

Back to the drawing board.

Last edited:
I think the first suggestion was the right one. Get yourself a Blitzway Pacino body. Scarface, Carlito, either will do. Pricey but an awesome body for what you are trying to do. Also KP are teasing that their next body will be slender yet toned if you can wait.

Yeah, the Blitzway body would be perfect. I saw one a while ago that went at a realistic price. I can keep my eyes open.

And good news on KP's plans. Hadn't heard about that. I like their bodies and they are the sort of people I am happy to support. I am in no hurry. The head hasn't been released yet, so I can see which turns up first.

Thanks for that, thainer.

A MM custom would be cool to see. You could always go with the preacher look he used for some portions of his concerts during the Antichrist tour. All black suit with a red tie. Display him behind a podium with Bible and mic.

edit: Looks like a red shirt. He also has stocking on his arms. Still, it would be an easy bash. You just have to make the podium and symbol. Do you know what period HP's V2 head is going to be? That's the most important thing.

manson-tearing-bible_zps32f1495c.jpg

Last edited:
dragonsleeper, no, not yet. To be remedied, I think.

TheFiend, the head has the little mohican he now has. However, he did have similar c 2005 and, with the heavy, classic era makeup, it suggests the look is probably from 2005. But I am not that much of a purist. I don't even need to replicate an actual outfit that he ever wore. Providing the costume (or costumes. So many ideas) is something that he could have worn, I am good. Apart from the various suits, his other costumes will be difficult to find or make. I would love to find some 1:6 platform Demonias, but I don't see much chance of that. I do already have a set of 1:6 Mickey Mouse ears, though.

And I am dremelling off the mohican and replacing with mohair, so it will be longer than his current style and more versatile (if all goes to plan. Never done real hair on an action fig before).

I hadn't even started thinking of props. It would be so easy to do a podium like that, with the flags behind. Great idea.

ETA: Reference.

The only picture of the head I can find, from Man of Action.

headplay_marilyn_manson_ver2.jpg

MM c 2005

Kerrang+Awards+Arrivals+LKEf4cYY9l_l.jpg

Lots of suits that era. That will be easy, if not very exciting.

Last edited:
Back