Tall & slim body ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob_falfa

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

As title says, I'm looking for a tall (27cm as on some COOModels) AND slim body, not too muscular... if not existing, is there a possible mod ?...

Thanks in adavnce.

Have you seen the new World Box body that is 30 cm tall? Most retailers here in the US just got their stock in, so I would assume European retailers should already have theirs, or Asian markets.

Have you seen the new World Box body that is 30 cm tall? Most retailers here in the US just got their stock in, so I would assume European retailers should already have theirs, or Asian markets.

Yes, I've seen them. Nice looking bodies indeed, but still too muscular/not enough slim for the figure I'm working on...

I'll give a try with this "B007 Custom Ver.5 1/6 Narrow Shoulder Body 12mm Taller" found on Ebay. But thanks for the answer !

Problem is then finding clothes for the tall & slim body...

You're right.
Fortunately, the real character seems to wear clothes that are a bit undersized for him, so it won't be a problem in that case:)

Back