Taken 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first one is amazing, the second one is meh but this one looks like they are going to redeem themselves. I like the change in direction.

Taken... Brilliant movie!
Taken 2... Meh!
Taken 3... Pass and wait for TV.

I agree... Let the franchise die. Oh and do something different for a change.

I'll also add, Liam Neeson playing Liam Neeson in Liam Neeson talking into his cellphone talking to the bad guy, wearing his usual black coat, with handgun in hand... doing the same old crap he normally does. lol

I'll also add, Liam Neeson playing Liam Neeson in Liam Neeson talking into his cellphone talking to the bad guy, wearing his usual black coat, with handgun in hand... doing the same old crap he normally does. lol

Ya, which is ****ing awesome. They are doing something different than the first two movies. I think some people are missing the point of these movies.

That was my point about every movie he's made since Taken being a sequel. :lol

Guess I missed that. At this point it should be called Taken 20. *shakes head* And I thought Danzel Washington was type casting himself into one role. At least he has diversified.

I dunno if he'll be typecast, he's done a range of genres for years and proven himself in dramatic films. I think he's just doing this now while he can, he'll go back to more Oscarbating roles at some point I'm sure. Meantime I'm enjoying his actioners. I dunno, I like seeing this guy kick the crap out of people.

annnnd action!

G1.BMP

I dunno if he'll be typecast, he's done a range of genres for years and proven himself in dramatic films. I think he's just doing this now while he can, he'll go back to more Oscarbating roles at some point I'm sure. Meantime I'm enjoying his actioners. I dunno, I like seeing this guy kick the crap out of people.

Yeah, having had roles in epic films (not used lightly) like The Bounty, Excalibur, Krull, Rob Roy, Schindler's List, Les Misérables, Phantom Menace etc., it's definitely a choice thing. :lol,

A Walk Amongst the Tombstones is Taken 2.5 right?:lol

Well he did say he was only interested in playing heroes....

btw I love how Maggy Grace is his daughter and she played a 16-year-old in the sequel and she was 31 when the film came out. Now I know that seems to be the norm to hire actors to play much older than their years... but 31 from 16? lol

She's a pretty good driver in that film for a novice. Almost had to cringe at how she tried to act much younger than her years ... Anyway, I am just done with the whole Liam stuck in certain character mode. It's becoming sufferable to the point I don't want to see his other movies. btw I watched Taken 2 last night for the first time, because we were discussing it. I try to avoid his movies at all costs, but needed something to fill the time before my workout.

Eh, that's like saying Commando, Raw Deal and Red Heat are the same movie.

Non-Stop and A Walk Among the Tombstones are nothing like Taken or the Mills character.

Commando - ex Special Forces Colonel races against time to save his daughter, Raw Deal - Cop goes undercover against the mob, Red Heat - Soviet Police Officer must travel to the US to extradite a Russian criminal.

Non-Stop.....Bryan Mills on a plane, A Walk Among the Tombstones....Bryan Mills when he's not saving his daughter or his wife. :lol

Eh, that's like saying Commando, Raw Deal and Red Heat are the same movie.

Non-Stop and A Walk Among the Tombstones are nothing like Taken or the Mills character.

agreed, its all because its the same actor in all the movies. If non-stop didnt have Neeson in it, then no one would say its similar to Taken.

I've watched Statham make the same movie repeatedly, I can do the same for Qui Gon.

Plus, hes finally making money, and he doesn't even have to act. :lol

Back