Taken 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a sucker for Neeson actioners, and that actually looks pretty cool, so, I'll see it, but I still need to see the second film.

Oh man!! This time...it's personal...or more personal cause they killed his wife and framed him, so it's really personal :lol Then again, they killed the ex-wife, so is it really that bad? :lol

me likey. :]

but i just have to say it...

"oh my gawd!! they killed Lenny!! you bastards!!!"

Lol, gotta laugh at the ridiculous premise but it's convinced me to at last watch the original. I'll watch the first two and patiently wait for this to show up on VOD.

who's behind it this time? still the Albanians? could it be the Arabs? it cant be the french. maaaan.

d031e1bf791f7afb31419cf4ec99a6707cb0e84e3fe5a9ae546ed94c1834ef11.jpg

the lengths a father would do to find his kid. he wouldn't hesitate burning paris to the ground if he has to.
well, they killed Lenny here. my interest has peaked.

I've heard a lot of good things about the first one, I'll see it at some point. I'm just not a Neeson fan.

I've heard a lot of good things about the first one, I'll see it at some point. I'm just not a Neeson fan.

What??? Neeson is good in a lot of films...

Especially this one...

seraphim_falls_ver2.jpg

And if I remember correctly he was also in the original Les Miserables.

What??? Neeson is good in a lot of films...

Especially this one...

seraphim_falls_ver2.jpg

And if I remember correctly he was also in the original Les Miserables.

I didn't say he wasn't good, I just don't like him. Plenty of actors out there that are considered good, and I don't have to be a fan of them.

Back