Takashi Miike's 'Hara-Kiri: Death of a Samurai'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The trailer is finally released for Miike's new Samurai movie, Hara-Kiri: Death of a Samurai. This looks like another awesome Samurai movie by the master himself. If you enjoyed 13 Assassins, I'm sure you'll enjoy this as well.:D

Now I gotta find the original and watch it before this one.

For some reason, I can't embed the video but here's the link.{Nevermind}:slap

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZkd2XfzOys"]YouTube - Hara-Kiri: Death of a Samurai Teaser Trailer[/ame]

'sup man. Been busy with work and plus Sideshow hasnt released anything worth it Marvel-wise. How's med school man?

That's cool man. Still watching anime?

Medschool is fun but hard. Another 2 years before I graduate only to do residency for another 4 years. :lol But it's what I want to do.

That's cool man. Still watching anime?

Medschool is fun but hard. Another 2 years before I graduate only to do residency for another 4 years. :lol But it's what I want to do.

heck yeah. Been watching the all the Marvel anime lately. When you done with school, be nice to the nurses, aight :lol

Miike is always interesting, so sign me up. Still have to see 13 Assassins. I just hope he doesn't have an extended disembowelment sequence during the actual Hara-Kiri ritual!

Back