Thirteen Assassins by Takashi Miike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This looks like it's going to be an epic samurai movie about 13 assassins joining together to kill an evil lord.

No English subtitles but the trailer is really good.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/u_ILO2RWhEw&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/u_ILO2RWhEw&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Saw this the other day at you tube and it looks very promising! Any news on a U.S. release date?

Love Miike's films. Will definitely catch this one...which will probably be a long long time from now depending on how smoothly they distribute the film here.

I just saw this movie yesterday and it was awesome. Sorry to necro post, but anyone who hasn't seen it yet, should check it out. It's on Netflix streaming as well.

Yeah i liked it too.A typical old fashioned samurai movie you don't see too often anymore.

Looks very cool. Many of the shots in the trailer remind me of the Azumi film a few years back almost frame-by-frame...and I don't think that's a bad thing.

Azumi was great. Still haven't got around to the sequel, but I want to.

I'm going to watch this right now. I need to see some heroism right about now...

Azumi was great. Still haven't got around to the sequel, but I want to.

I'm going to watch this right now. I need to see some heroism right about now...

The villain in movie is such a bastard. He makes you want to see someone kill him more than anything.

Yeah Azumi was great, and had a wonderful (fun to hate) villain. The sequel wasn't quite as good..but very solid nonetheless. I will definitely check 13 assassins out.

There was cheesiness in the first one that made me roll my eyes a bit, but nothing I couldn't get past. The story was too cool to let myself get hung up on humor I didn't appreciate. I'm sure the sequel is similar.

Back